The happening place to be. Unless you go somewhere else that's more stimulating.
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341 Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am
Post
by Pravus » Wed May 21, 2008 2:49 pm
Wait, so the hair thing s genetic? Anyway, I'm guessing she'll be in the comic in several panels? Which means by summer I guess
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714 Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod
Post
by TheSuburbanLetdown » Wed May 21, 2008 4:50 pm
Actually, it's summer now.
The bangs are dyed. They were originally going to be magenta, but I changed my mind.
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341 Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am
Post
by Pravus » Wed May 21, 2008 5:17 pm
The forecast is snow tomorrow.
Ok...do you like the color yellow then?
Hungrywolf
Regular Poster
Posts: 816 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:35 am
Location: Living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!
Post
by Hungrywolf » Wed May 21, 2008 5:25 pm
Yellow isn't a bad color at all. I'm wearing a marigold colored shirt right now actually.
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341 Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am
Post
by Pravus » Wed May 21, 2008 5:33 pm
....0_0 lol...
Yeah, but he's used it twice that's all. Not a sin, but I r curious...
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714 Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod
Post
by TheSuburbanLetdown » Wed May 21, 2008 8:31 pm
The only reason I used orange is because it complimented the blue nicely. It's really more of a fuschia.
Hungrywolf
Regular Poster
Posts: 816 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:35 am
Location: Living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!
Post
by Hungrywolf » Wed May 21, 2008 9:12 pm
I really like her ears. The glasses are dorky in my opinion, but they look good on her.
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341 Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am
Post
by Pravus » Thu May 22, 2008 12:32 pm
Lol I like the fact that no one noticed I said it was predicted to actually snow here.....
I thought Coydogs are supposed to have big ears....
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714 Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod
Post
by TheSuburbanLetdown » Thu May 22, 2008 12:48 pm
I noticed, but didn't really have anything to say. I hate snow.
Well, that would be why she has big ears. She's a coydog.
I've posted this before, but I added something to it.
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341 Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am
Post
by Pravus » Thu May 22, 2008 12:55 pm
Lol sorry, I just was shocked myself. Fucking snow...
....Is he an addict now? I noticed the baggy eyes. That, he's depressed, or he hasn't slept in a couply days
Hungrywolf
Regular Poster
Posts: 816 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:35 am
Location: Living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!
Post
by Hungrywolf » Thu May 22, 2008 3:11 pm
Not baggy, more like bloody I'm guessing. Although I haven't seen the original.
Today was like sticking your head into an oven at 450 degrees. I hope your enjoying your snow.
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714 Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod
Post
by TheSuburbanLetdown » Thu May 22, 2008 3:19 pm
Funny you should mention that, because it's my actual blood. My finger was bleeding because I cut the cuticle too short, and decided to add it to the drawing. I had to scan it before it turned brown.
Hungrywolf
Regular Poster
Posts: 816 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:35 am
Location: Living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!
Post
by Hungrywolf » Thu May 22, 2008 3:25 pm
...
Talk about an opportune moment, heh.
I'll be careful what I might leave around you, I don't my finger nails being used as a collage. As thoughtful as that might be.
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341 Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am
Post
by Pravus » Thu May 22, 2008 3:36 pm
...does that mean thatthe picture will rise as a demon from the netherworld, its only want souls and virgins?
Paul Escobar
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1024 Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:11 pm
Location: State of Flux
Post
by Paul Escobar » Thu May 22, 2008 3:38 pm
TheSuburbanLetdown wrote: I've posted this before, but I added something to it.
Intense.
The blood bit makes it even better, heh. Cool that you thought of such a thing - on those occations where I've cut my finger, I'd just swear a lot and put on a band aid. Taking the opportunity to make art out of it didn't occur to me.
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341 Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am
Post
by Pravus » Thu May 22, 2008 3:43 pm
I seriously think you might need to see a Preacher about this....
Hungrywolf
Regular Poster
Posts: 816 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:35 am
Location: Living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!
Post
by Hungrywolf » Thu May 22, 2008 5:54 pm
What, as if one Madonna video was enough.
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341 Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am
Post
by Pravus » Thu May 22, 2008 6:22 pm
That was black Jesus though...