Really stupid question...

The happening place to be. Unless you go somewhere else that's more stimulating.
User avatar
Paul Escobar
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:11 pm
Location: State of Flux

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by Paul Escobar »

I suppose pale ales are an acquired taste, too. Oh well, go for a pilsner, that's a good starting point in beerland. I recommend Pilsner Urquell, the original pilsner that gave name to the entire beer type. It's good.

User avatar
Man in a suit
Regular Poster
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:08 pm
Location: Racoon City

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by Man in a suit »

A brown ale or a stout would also be a good starting point. I found more malty, filling beers to be my thing at first. It took a couple of years before I really began to appreciate a truly well hopped beer. Also, never be afraid to try a new beer. There are many different styles and brands of beer. If you try one and don't like it, try something different next time.
"And now to unleash screaming temporal doom!"
-Zim

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by Yeahduff »

It lives.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Only because I woke it up with the enticing aroma of beer.
Image

Hungrywolf
Regular Poster
Posts: 816
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:35 am
Location: Living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by Hungrywolf »

Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker...

I dunno felt appropriate.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple.
Image

Hungrywolf
Regular Poster
Posts: 816
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:35 am
Location: Living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by Hungrywolf »

I don't care what people say, the original with Gene Wilder can't be beat.

Gene Wilder is pretty much awesome anyway.

User avatar
Paul Escobar
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:11 pm
Location: State of Flux

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by Paul Escobar »

105%?

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Heh, it sure is.
Image

Post Reply