What are you listening to right now

The happening place to be. Unless you go somewhere else that's more stimulating.
User avatar
Paul Escobar
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:11 pm
Location: State of Flux

Post by Paul Escobar »

Muse: Knights of Cydonia

User avatar
Karl Falcon
Regular Poster
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:57 am
Location: The cold, white- er.. sunny, green Northeast PA

Post by Karl Falcon »

Oh, man, I can just imagine how that swell into "Amen" would sound as an instrumental. Gives me chills thinking about it.

John William Gordon (Self-titled album, Jazz guitarist)

User avatar
Paul Escobar
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:11 pm
Location: State of Flux

Post by Paul Escobar »

Sparks: Perfume

Gildedtongue
Regular Poster
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:26 pm
Location: Cave Creek, AZ
Contact:

Post by Gildedtongue »

The Dream Will Not Die - Yoshida Yukari

User avatar
Bloodied Fox
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 am
Location: Jolly Old England

Post by Bloodied Fox »

Gary Jules - Pills
Image
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...

Gildedtongue
Regular Poster
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:26 pm
Location: Cave Creek, AZ
Contact:

Post by Gildedtongue »

YYZ - Rush

They're putting this song into Guitar Hero 2. I'm guessing this will be the last song played...

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Chiaroscuro - John Corigliano
Karl Falcon wrote:Oh, man, I can just imagine how that swell into "Amen" would sound as an instrumental. Gives me chills thinking about it.
Oh yeah, it's pretty wicked. I got to see it in person too. Too bad some wiener's cell phone went off during it.

You can download it here for $3.00 if you're interested at all. It's the Phantom Regiment show. If you don't like it, I'll mail you a check for $5.00.
Image

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Gildedtongue wrote:YYZ - Rush

They're putting this song into Guitar Hero 2. I'm guessing this will be the last song played...
That song is freakin' hard.
Image

User avatar
Bloodied Fox
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 am
Location: Jolly Old England

Post by Bloodied Fox »

Nightwish - Phantom of the Opera
Image
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Mr. & Mrs. Smith. It's on HBO East right now.
Image

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

Burn. Rainer Maria.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

That song is so good. That whole album is freakin' good.
Image

User avatar
Karl Falcon
Regular Poster
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:57 am
Location: The cold, white- er.. sunny, green Northeast PA

Post by Karl Falcon »

Andy Irvine - Take no Prisoners / Old Brunswick

User avatar
Paul Escobar
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:11 pm
Location: State of Flux

Post by Paul Escobar »

Ladytron: Whitelightgenerator

User avatar
Karl Falcon
Regular Poster
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:57 am
Location: The cold, white- er.. sunny, green Northeast PA

Post by Karl Falcon »

Cher - Pirate

For Cher, and for being the single from a largely forgotten album from 1977, this really isn't all that bad.

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

Commentary of the Bears preseason game, in Spanish.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
Bloodied Fox
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 am
Location: Jolly Old England

Post by Bloodied Fox »

Pearl Jam - Keep On Rockin' In The Free World
Image
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...

Gildedtongue
Regular Poster
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:26 pm
Location: Cave Creek, AZ
Contact:

Post by Gildedtongue »

Katamari on the Swing - Various Artists, so... not sure.

Hmmm, I seem to be the only one to go "Song - Artist"...

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

I go by song-artist too.

Not the Nutcracker - SCV '95
Image

User avatar
Karl Falcon
Regular Poster
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:57 am
Location: The cold, white- er.. sunny, green Northeast PA

Post by Karl Falcon »

I noticed the discrepencies in how people label their songs a while ago. That why I tend to italicize the title, just to dimiss any confusion.

Andy Irvine - Blood & Gold

Post Reply