Why do you read The End of Things?

The happening place to be. Unless you go somewhere else that's more stimulating.
User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Re: Why do you read The End of Things?

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Fellatio.
Image

User avatar
JTigerclaw
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1844
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:33 am
Location: Continuing the hearty tradition of pwnage.
Contact:

Re: Why do you read The End of Things?

Post by JTigerclaw »

Fornicate
Image
Awesome avatar done by Nervous Spy

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Re: Why do you read The End of Things?

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Sounds like a blast.
Image

User avatar
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am

Re: Why do you read The End of Things?

Post by Pravus »

Nice pun
Image

Hungrywolf
Regular Poster
Posts: 816
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:35 am
Location: Living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!

Re: Why do you read The End of Things?

Post by Hungrywolf »

You've all lost "the game".

User avatar
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am

Re: Why do you read The End of Things?

Post by Pravus »

The Game does not exist. I WILL NOT BE THROWN OFF A ROOF!!!!!!!!!!
Image

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Re: Why do you read The End of Things?

Post by Yeahduff »

Image

I ain't goin nowhere, so you should get to know me.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
Paul Escobar
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:11 pm
Location: State of Flux

Re: Why do you read The End of Things?

Post by Paul Escobar »

Hey guys what's going on in this thread?

User avatar
Tangywolf
Regular Poster
Posts: 352
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:06 am
Location: Akron, OH
Contact:

Re: Why do you read The End of Things?

Post by Tangywolf »

hungrywolf wrote:You've all lost "the game".
Bitch.
[indie paws music blog] - I write for it, sometimes.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Re: Why do you read The End of Things?

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

I don't even know what's going on anymore. I'm going to eat this apple now.
Image

User avatar
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am

Re: Why do you read The End of Things?

Post by Pravus »

Yeah, this is all getting fucked up. EVERYONE CALM DOWN NOW!!!!!!
Image

User avatar
ShannC
Regular Poster
Posts: 308
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:03 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Why do you read The End of Things?

Post by ShannC »

Paul Escobar wrote:Hey guys what's going on in this thread?
*FART-dances around Paul and sings the end of 'Uncle-fucker'*

(Don't get mad Paul. Movie reference)

User avatar
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am

Re: Why do you read The End of Things?

Post by Pravus »

I liked the "Kle's Mom's a bitch" song better
Image

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Re: Why do you read The End of Things?

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Blame Canada is the best one. It sums up peoples' general attitude of misplaced priorities and lack of personal responsibility.
Image

User avatar
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am

Re: Why do you read The End of Things?

Post by Pravus »

God, I need to see that movie...
Image

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Re: Why do you read The End of Things?

Post by Yeahduff »

theSuburbanLetdown wrote:Blame Canada is the best one. It sums up peoples' general attitude of misplaced priorities and lack of personal responsibility.
Thanks, Rush.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Re: Why do you read The End of Things?

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

yeahduff wrote:
theSuburbanLetdown wrote:Blame Canada is the best one. It sums up peoples' general attitude of misplaced priorities and lack of personal responsibility.
Thanks, Rush.
This has nothing to do with that windy blowhard, you fool. I bet you don't even know what I'm talking about. I find no humor in being compared to such a vile person, even in jest.
Image

User avatar
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am

Re: Why do you read The End of Things?

Post by Pravus »

Who's rush?
Image

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Re: Why do you read The End of Things?

Post by Yeahduff »

Professional political windbag Rush Limbaugh. The Pixies did not influence him.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am

Re: Why do you read The End of Things?

Post by Pravus »

Ah, ok. Lol apparently his greatest acomplishment is getting your mac to work
Image

Post Reply