Guilty Pleasures...?

The happening place to be. Unless you go somewhere else that's more stimulating.
User avatar
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am

Re: Guilty Pleasures...?

Post by Pravus »

I actually liked it, but I didn't drink a whole can, so who knows...
Image

User avatar
Shadreorn
Regular Poster
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:42 am
Location: Meenahsohta
Contact:

Re: Guilty Pleasures...?

Post by Shadreorn »

I remember a couple years ago at the graduation party hosted by the school, they were pretty much handing out Red Bull by the package. I had like... four? Messed me up pretty good, but as far as energy drinks go, my favorite is regular old Monster. Tastes good and works for me.
Image
"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self."

User avatar
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am

Re: Guilty Pleasures...?

Post by Pravus »

The orange one is good
Image

Post Reply