What are you listening to right now

The happening place to be. Unless you go somewhere else that's more stimulating.
User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

Paul Escobar wrote:
Bloodied Fox wrote:Cradle of Filth - Temptation
Is that a cover of the New Order song, or just a title coincidence?
That would've been awesome.

TV On the Radio and David Bowie. Hours.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

U U D D L R L R B A Select Start - Deftones.
Image

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

"Hope" - Michiru Oshima (Fullmetal Alchemist)

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Which song is that?

RATS! RATS! RATS!- Deftones
Image

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

theSuburbanLetdown wrote:Which song is that?
This one.

"Broken Words" - Finger Eleven

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Ah, yes. That's a good one.

"Hope" - Michiru Oshima (Fullmetal Alchemist)

heh heh.

Are you still following the cartoon network run? It's got 2 episodes left if you're following it. I can let you borrow the concluding movie if you come to next art critique.
Image

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

I know! I just wish I didn't have to wait 'til next freaking week for 'em! Thanks for the offer of the movie. I might take you up on it if I don't see it before then.

Um... I'm not really listening to anything right now, cuz I'm on the phone.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Cool. I'd really like to talk about the ending with someone. There's a lot to say about it.

The Miracle Drug - A.C. Newman
Image

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

The ending to the show, or the movie? I'll talk it over with ya when the show ends. Then I need to read the manga too.

Still on the phone.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Both, sorta. The movie is really the last episode, except longer. It takes place a few years after the show ends.

Since you're reading the scanlations, You're probably ahead of me now in the Manga. I've only read up to the end of volume 11 in which Ed uses himself as bait to lure out Scar and the Homunculi.

Someone's speaker phone.
Image

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Well, I read it up until they ruined the reveal of who Pride is before the show did. :-? So I stopped reading it after that.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Col wrote:Well, I read it up until they ruined the reveal of who Pride is before the show did. :-? So I stopped reading it after that.
Don't mentiona any names since Yeahduff is supposedly gonna watch it. But I haven't found out who Pride is in the manga yet.
Image

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Good thing I couldn't figure out how to spell the name. I had a feeling it would be better not to mention it.

The reveal comes a lot earlier in the manga.

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

*ignores talk about Full Metal Alchemist*

Daft Punk. Technologic.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

The manga is incredibly different, but I figure it'd be best not to talk about it at all I guess.

The Big Lebowski.
Image

User avatar
Bloodied Fox
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 am
Location: Jolly Old England

Post by Bloodied Fox »

Electric Six - Gay Bar
Image
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Deep Water - The Pansy Division
Image

User avatar
TheWhiteWhelk
Regular Poster
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:42 pm
Location: Providence, RI, US of A
Contact:

Post by TheWhiteWhelk »

Untitled 4 - Sigur Ros

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

The Good, The Bad, and The Queen. Herculean.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Tripoli - Pinback
Image

Post Reply