Really stupid question...

The happening place to be. Unless you go somewhere else that's more stimulating.
User avatar
Tangywolf
Regular Poster
Posts: 352
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:06 am
Location: Akron, OH
Contact:

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by Tangywolf »

I had a dream about zombies last night. My dad's head got ripped off. Graphically.
[indie paws music blog] - I write for it, sometimes.

User avatar
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by Pravus »

Why does that sound so dirty?
Image

User avatar
Tangywolf
Regular Poster
Posts: 352
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:06 am
Location: Akron, OH
Contact:

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by Tangywolf »

It probably shouldn't.
[indie paws music blog] - I write for it, sometimes.

User avatar
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by Pravus »

Can hair gel be used as glue?
Image

Hungrywolf
Regular Poster
Posts: 816
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:35 am
Location: Living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by Hungrywolf »

Maybe as temporary glue... like for an hour or so... though that stuff is pretty rough to get out of your hair, so it wouldn't surprise me.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

I imagine it would be sticky enough to be annoying, but not sticky enough to be glue.
Image

User avatar
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by Pravus »

TSL, why doesn't it show you when you're on?
Image

User avatar
Tangywolf
Regular Poster
Posts: 352
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:06 am
Location: Akron, OH
Contact:

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by Tangywolf »

Probably because he sets it to hide his online status when he signs in.
[indie paws music blog] - I write for it, sometimes.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Yeah. I have my status hidden as a common practice for every forum I'm on.
Image

User avatar
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by Pravus »

Ok....is a little weir though :P
Image

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by Yeahduff »

Pravus wrote:Why does that sound so dirty?
If multiple people thought this comic took place in the 80s I'd say anything's possible.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by Pravus »

isn't anything possible?
Image

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Pravus wrote:isn't anything possible?
I used to think so, but some things can never be.
Image

User avatar
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by Pravus »

Like a Republican that cares about the people?
Image

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

HA HA! Perhaps.
Image

User avatar
ComradeK
Regular Poster
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:13 pm
Location: Northern Ontario
Contact:

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by ComradeK »

First: I'm not seeing the 80's here.

Second: I'm ready for the zombocalypse. Machete, shotgun, rifle, gasmask, rations, oversize truck and badass tunes.

User avatar
Zegin
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:41 am
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by Zegin »

I too am ready for the zombocalypse!
"Life's like a ride in an amusement park..."

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

I don't like zombies. They leave a bad taste in my mouth.
Image

User avatar
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by Pravus »

Rock Lobster!!!
Image

User avatar
PortableNuke
Regular Poster
Posts: 989
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:29 am
Location: Under Control!
Contact:

Re: Really stupid question...

Post by PortableNuke »

Image

Post Reply