Okay, so my flight got a bit delayed... instead of arriving around 11, I'll be arriving around 19. On monday, at least, so it's a good thing we're starting things on tuesday after all.
Well, at least so long as the airlines don't cancel this flight as well. Then I might just have to ask someone to drive me there...
My trip to Ann Arbor
- XanderMorhaime
- Newbie
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:46 am
- Location: Nowhere you'd want to live yourself...
Re: My trip to Ann Arbor
My FurAffinity Page - go see (pretty please?)
Re: My trip to Ann Arbor
Sounds great! It's so close now, all set up.
I think I'll just give a fair warning here, there'll be someone with me, or more precisely a kid I helped out a way back as a social work type of thing. He just happens to be in Copenhagen at the same time as me because in Sweden you are not allowed to tatoo yourself until your 18. He'll be down there but his sister's there too, so he might just come along and say hi for a short spell, but I intend to keep him out and hang with him in the evenings. No problem.
Hehe, confusement. Nah, he's a regular sweethart really, no worries.
I think I'll just give a fair warning here, there'll be someone with me, or more precisely a kid I helped out a way back as a social work type of thing. He just happens to be in Copenhagen at the same time as me because in Sweden you are not allowed to tatoo yourself until your 18. He'll be down there but his sister's there too, so he might just come along and say hi for a short spell, but I intend to keep him out and hang with him in the evenings. No problem.
Hehe, confusement. Nah, he's a regular sweethart really, no worries.
- XanderMorhaime
- Newbie
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:46 am
- Location: Nowhere you'd want to live yourself...
Re: My trip to Ann Arbor
We'll try and make sure they don't get any *serious* mental scarring from the encounter.
My FurAffinity Page - go see (pretty please?)
- Paul Escobar
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1024
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:11 pm
- Location: State of Flux
Re: My trip to Ann Arbor
Mental scarring is all part of growing up.
- XanderMorhaime
- Newbie
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:46 am
- Location: Nowhere you'd want to live yourself...
Re: My trip to Ann Arbor
So... everyone make it home in one piece?
My FurAffinity Page - go see (pretty please?)
- Paul Escobar
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1024
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:11 pm
- Location: State of Flux
Re: My trip to Ann Arbor
I'm intact, but a bit tired.