What are you listening to right now

The happening place to be. Unless you go somewhere else that's more stimulating.
User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

Ghostface Killah. Momma.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Spin Cycle - Cavaliers '03
Image

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

Regina Spektor. Us.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
Bloodied Fox
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 am
Location: Jolly Old England

Post by Bloodied Fox »

Blind Guardian - Sadly Sings Destiny
Image
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Videotape - Radiohead

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Landslide - smashing pumpkins cover of fleetwood mac
Image

User avatar
Bloodied Fox
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 am
Location: Jolly Old England

Post by Bloodied Fox »

Leonard Cohen - Everybody Knows
Image
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Hummer - Smashing Pumpkins
Image

User avatar
Bloodied Fox
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 am
Location: Jolly Old England

Post by Bloodied Fox »

Neko Case - Hold On, Hold On
Image
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Whenever I hear Neko Case, I think about her arch nemesis, Cat Receptacle.

In the Shadow of Two Gunmen - The Forecast
Image

User avatar
Karl Falcon
Regular Poster
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:57 am
Location: The cold, white- er.. sunny, green Northeast PA

Post by Karl Falcon »

Drew Nugent & Hotter Than That - I Ain't Gonna Give Nobody None Of This Jelly Roll

User avatar
Bloodied Fox
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 am
Location: Jolly Old England

Post by Bloodied Fox »

theSuburbanLetdown wrote:Whenever I hear Neko Case, I think about her arch nemesis, Cat Receptacle.
Would her alternate universe counterpart be Dog Free Range?

Judas Priest - The Hellion/Electric Eye
Image
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Heh, quite possibly.

Yerf! I feel like a Furry - SonicBlu
Image

User avatar
Bloodied Fox
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 am
Location: Jolly Old England

Post by Bloodied Fox »

Lame pun, I know. My apologies :P

Thom Yorke - Harrowdown Hill
Image
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...

User avatar
Karl Falcon
Regular Poster
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:57 am
Location: The cold, white- er.. sunny, green Northeast PA

Post by Karl Falcon »

Drew Nugent & Hotter Than That - Please Don't Talk About Me (When I'm Gone)

User avatar
Bloodied Fox
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 am
Location: Jolly Old England

Post by Bloodied Fox »

Spiderbait - Ghost Riders in the Sky
Image
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

(May You One Day) Carry Me Home - The Forecast
Image

User avatar
Bloodied Fox
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 am
Location: Jolly Old England

Post by Bloodied Fox »

Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman - Time to Say Goodbye
Image
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
Image

User avatar
Karl Falcon
Regular Poster
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:57 am
Location: The cold, white- er.. sunny, green Northeast PA

Post by Karl Falcon »

A really awesome commercial bed for a NASCAR spot I'm working with right now.

Post Reply