Picture

The happening place to be. Unless you go somewhere else that's more stimulating.
Post Reply
User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Picture

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

If anyone would like to see the rest of my avatar, post here and I'll PM you the link. It's a real cool piece of water colour art done by Allison Reed, who was linked from the main page a week ago. She's pretty cool. It's NSFW, so yeah.
Image

Gildedtongue
Regular Poster
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:26 pm
Location: Cave Creek, AZ
Contact:

Post by Gildedtongue »

Sure, why not.

Need to add to my vast trove of EoT porn! bwahahahahaha!

User avatar
Bloodied Fox
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 am
Location: Jolly Old England

Post by Bloodied Fox »

I am intrigued enough to post, even though doing so increases my appearence as a big old pervert. I am merely interested by good art, I say! :shifty:
Image
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Well, it is a cool pic, and it's not like it's hardcore porn. I don't have any EOT porn and there never will be. I wanted this picture to be true to the character, and it's actually pretty tame.
Image

User avatar
Fallen_angel
Regular Poster
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:06 am
Location: state of denial!
Contact:

Post by Fallen_angel »

Always appreciative of a well-made artistic nude.

send on, sir.
panda panda panda panda panda panda PAN-DA...

Gildedtongue
Regular Poster
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:26 pm
Location: Cave Creek, AZ
Contact:

Post by Gildedtongue »

PeppermintAfterlife wrote:Well, it is a cool pic, and it's not like it's hardcore porn. I don't have any EOT porn and there never will be. I wanted this picture to be true to the character, and it's actually pretty tame.
Meh, you know I was just being silly. And it is a nice pic. I wish I could do that with watercolours... don't think my brushstroke changed since kindergarten...

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

I know, it was just a general statement.
Image

User avatar
Fallen_angel
Regular Poster
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:06 am
Location: state of denial!
Contact:

Post by Fallen_angel »

but I don't have it yet D: I so lonely.
panda panda panda panda panda panda PAN-DA...

Post Reply