Dangerball...?

The happening place to be. Unless you go somewhere else that's more stimulating.
User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

That's the one. He's a pretty cool guy and was the guest of honor at AC '04. Too bad I missed that one.
Image

User avatar
JTigerclaw
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1844
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:33 am
Location: Continuing the hearty tradition of pwnage.
Contact:

Post by JTigerclaw »

Yeah, that would have been cool. But you know who is the GOH for the 07 Anthrocon? Freaking Rob Paulsen, voice actor extraordinaire! For once I'm actually excited about a Guest of Honor. :D
Image
Awesome avatar done by Nervous Spy

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Really!? Holy shit!

I dunno what he's been in lately though. Which reminds me, I need to pick up the Animaniacs dvds.
Image

Post Reply