If you post in this thread, please respond to this poll:

I posted a good point about FBoy
67%
I posted a good point about Spaz
33%

Total votes : 3

Celebrity Deathmatch: Spaz vs FBoy

Postby 011010110 on Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:19 am

Just kidding about the Deathmatch thing, obviously. Since Nanda is being deliberately coy about her preferences on the matter, I thought--instead of just cheering insanely for Spaz--I would try to provoke insightful discussion about UG's two suitors. For example...

[Barbara Walters impersonation] "Nanda, did you make Fboy's eyes look like "P"s on purpose? Were you trying to say that he is a big PP head?"

But seriously: I think it's the constant sideways glancing that makes him so shifty-looking and suspicious. It's body language; it's speaking a little louder than his words (for me).

And to be even-handed...

Points in FBoy's favor: appears well-groomed, no wavy lines of stink coming off of him, and has some self-confidence (approaching UG, going to dance--was Spaz there?)

What say you, people?
No, YOU shut up!

Postby Peaches on Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:27 pm

Fatboy came on really too strong. When someone tells you not to talk to her, the best option is to forget it. Odds are zero.

On the other hand, my guess is Spaz will turn out like Queerboy. Er, not gay, but just a friend. Otherwise, it would be like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles catching Shredder, the comic would be over. But she doesn't hate him, though. So, it goes to Spaz.
Peaches
Regular Poster

Postby Ahhelga on Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:54 pm

Wow, this makes me feel quite bad for Fatboy, seeing as how he's got no say this, especially 'cause I'm for Spaz. Of course, not that I'm saying I don't like Fatboy, it's just...

Like Peaches had said, he really did come on too strong for me.

Well, to be honest, I'd rather not Fatboy nor Spaz be the winner in this ordeal, but Queerboy. Haha, but I know that I won't happen, since, you know, he's queer.
Ahhelga

Postby Peaches on Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 am

ahhelga wrote:Well, to be honest, I'd rather not Fatboy nor Spaz be the winner in this ordeal, but Queerboy. Haha, but I know that I won't happen, since, you know, he's queer.

It would be cool, though, he and Ugg would make a nice couple. Maybe there will be some magic storyline where she becomes a boy or something.
Peaches
Regular Poster

Postby TomSFox on Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:46 pm

I'm a little late, but I voted for FatBoy - for several reasons:

1. He's fat. I think it makes him likable because I'm fat. Plus, he thereby rebels against the common beau ideal.
2. He's cool! Let's face it: This guy is awesome! It doesn't matter to him, that the cool kids don't want to hang out with him. In fact, he doesn't want the cool kids to hang out with him. Because he is much cooler than the cool kids. That's how cool he is!
3. He is not shallow. What better proof could there be for that than him constantly trying to get a date with the Ugly Girl? He is not like all the others who treat UG like crap. No sir, this guy is after inner beauty!
4. He is dogged. No matter how often UG outrageously turned him down, he just doesn't give up (with some success, as we saw recently).
So don't be stupid, UG, give him a frikkin' chance!
TomSFox
Regular Poster

Postby Ruby Falls on Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:25 am

Spaz seems a bit more like a friend than a significant other. Maybe Fatboy and UG are all Ron and Hermione. UG hates him so much that she likes him...
Antici...
Ruby Falls
Cartoon Hero

Location: In a dark chamber being forced to listen to Vogon poetry

Return to Ugly Girl