Mab? You okay?

Postby Tangent on Tue Apr 02, 2002 7:27 am

We've not heard a peep from you lately. How are you feeling? I mean, take off as much time as you need, obviously. But still, let us know you're okay, okay? :smile:
Robert A. Howard

Save Clan of the Cats! This fantastic web-comic needs your help to stay alive! Even "just" reading the comic helps. Go to the web-site to learn more. :)
Regular Poster

Postby Kitsune76 on Fri Apr 05, 2002 1:31 pm

Yeah Mabs, we're getting worried again :sad: Live somewhere *warmer* (hug)

<A HREF="" TARGET=_blank>C.Ulture Shocked</A> <P>It's British.<P>But not in a good way...
Regular Poster

Postby PolyWitch on Thu Apr 11, 2002 12:46 pm

I dropped a note to Mab, since he hadn't posted in a while. He says:

Hello - thanks for the message.

My laptop's still dead and I'm stuck on a PC with no FTP facilities and that crashes if you look at it cross-eyed... :sad: It's so FRUSTRATING.

Well armed pacifist
Regular Poster

Postby Aeire on Mon Apr 15, 2002 11:58 am

His laptop died. And it had all of his stuff on it. *sigh* I'm hoping he'll be able t'get a new one, but I have no idea how much the things cost in England...I tell you what, though, if he had a paypal box on the site anywhere I'd be willing to make a donation towards the purchase of a new laptop for him, that's for sure...
Queen of Wands - Wanna taste of religion? Lick a witch.
Regular Poster

Postby Cannonshop on Tue Apr 16, 2002 2:22 am

Well, I go on a hiatus, and everyone else thinks they can too... Mab, Hope you get better with Bronchitis, I guess I'm going to have to dust off the art supplies and get back to drawing, maybe kick some fanart your way... Hope you get Better.

Regular Poster

Return to Blotto Street