The problem is detaioled in this Email we keenspacers got: (I hope Mab read it too)
From Kelly Price (quote)
Folks, something's going wrong with our webserver, and I'm mopping up the damage. I hate to do this, but this looks like the only way to get it properly done so it doesn't mess up again.
I need every KeenSpacer who has an account to check their domain. If you have more than one domain, you need to check them all.
This is what I'm looking for:
* You don't see your comic when you pull up your page -- you see FunnyFarm or KeenSpot instead (or anything else).
I am not looking for:
- Your comic doesn't resolve. (That's a DNS problem, we fixed that already)
- Your comic's username starts with a number ( REAPPLY* Your account didn't get created).
- You can't get KeenSpot/Space origionating mail, including password requests. (This should be solved, but I addressed this earlier)
If your comic falls under "I see FunnyFarm KeenSpot", I need you to send an e-mail containing this:
* Your comic's user name
* Your comic's domain or domains (if you have a .com and a keenspace.com, remove the www. and send the rest)
* What page you get when you try to pull it up ("I see FunnyFarm", "I see dead people...")
, with the subject "BLOODY DOMAIN MURDER".
What I will do is check each domain and manually re-add it. And I'm going to try a different idea with an impending reliablity improvement...
Kelly 'STrRedWolf' Price -- http://www.furnation.com/striker
Furry Antispam Oddity Hunting Artist and Writer
Stalag '99 -- http://stalag99.keenspace.com
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kiggy on 2002-03-24 12:53 ]</font>