Huh?

Postby PrincessTenudo on Sat Mar 23, 2002 6:45 pm

The new website is blottocomics.com , right?
When I go there, I get a completely different comic. What gives?
PrincessTenudo

Postby ZOMBIE USER 1478 on Sun Mar 24, 2002 12:52 pm

The problem is detaioled in this Email we keenspacers got: (I hope Mab read it too)

From Kelly Price (quote)

Folks, something's going wrong with our webserver, and I'm mopping up the damage. I hate to do this, but this looks like the only way to get it properly done so it doesn't mess up again.

I need every KeenSpacer who has an account to check their domain. If you have more than one domain, you need to check them all.

This is what I'm looking for:

* You don't see your comic when you pull up your page -- you see FunnyFarm or KeenSpot instead (or anything else).

I am not looking for:

- Your comic doesn't resolve. (That's a DNS problem, we fixed that already)

- Your comic's username starts with a number ( REAPPLY* Your account didn't get created).

- You can't get KeenSpot/Space origionating mail, including password requests. (This should be solved, but I addressed this earlier)

If your comic falls under "I see FunnyFarm KeenSpot", I need you to send an e-mail containing this:

* Your comic's user name

* Your comic's domain or domains (if you have a .com and a keenspace.com, remove the www. and send the rest)
* What page you get when you try to pull it up ("I see FunnyFarm", "I see dead people...")

to keenadmin@tygris.mailshell.com, with the subject "BLOODY DOMAIN MURDER".

What I will do is check each domain and manually re-add it. And I'm going to try a different idea with an impending reliablity improvement...

=====
Kelly 'STrRedWolf' Price -- http://www.furnation.com/striker
Furry Antispam Oddity Hunting Artist and Writer
Stalag '99 -- http://stalag99.keenspace.com

EndQuote

Kiggy

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kiggy on 2002-03-24 12:53 ]</font>
ZOMBIE USER 1478
Regular Poster

Return to Blotto Street