anthromophism radio show

anthromophism radio show

Postby Canute8 on Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:45 am

i just recently listened to a radioshow on Opensource and it was about athromophism. here is a link to the show. tell me what you think and I'll tell you what i though was avoided.

http://www.radioopensource.org/on-anthropomorphism/
Canute8

Postby Webkilla on Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:31 am

uhm... ok

listened to it - and while i guess it adressed the origins and general concept of anthromorphopetism, then i didn't hear anything related to the furry fandom... at all

still, interesting for those who can use it - i guess :p
Webkilla
Regular Poster

Postby Canute8 on Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:14 pm

If you took the time to read the replies, a few things about furries were posted. It seemed to me that they were wholly (can't spell) ignored. And that kinda pissed me off. I was going to post a really nasty reply then thought I'd better not. but you are right it was more for people who talk to their pet or in some cases.... never mind... but any way. i wanted to know what you thought.
Canute8

Postby Webkilla on Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:59 pm

oh... i just listened to the mp3...

but mind you, come to think of it - I dont think they were discussing anthropomorphopetism in the "furry fandom" kind of way, but more along the line of anthro stuff in general... like where it came from and stuff

although I'll have to admit that it was some pretty fucked up topics they covered...
Webkilla
Regular Poster

Postby Canute8 on Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:43 pm

The first guy on the phone was annoying.. but now that i think of it your right, they were more discussion its origins and what society thinks about it.

Oh! i saw that you made a song suggestion on Zig Zag Studio...just thought that i would mention it was a small world...
Canute8

Postby Webkilla on Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:44 pm

indeed a small world - but its been quite a while since I read all the sabrinaverse fiction through... althrough I found it a very good read

remember to also get the "sabrine the story" and Identity crisis story too
Webkilla
Regular Poster

Return to Psiotechniqa