One Long Story
25%
Many Short Stories
75%

Total votes : 4

What should this year's comics be like?

Postby SASkillings on Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:34 pm

Crossposted from website:

I was putting together my plan for what's going to happen in the comic over the course of this year, and I had a moment of indecision. I've got plans for a big long story arc, but since the better part of the last 10 months has been one long story I started thinking that maybe some short stand-alone type stories would be better.

I'm perfectly happy to write and draw either option. There's a handful of things I want to do this year, but they're character related, not story related, so I can fit them in whichever direction the comic goes. I'm leaning towards doing the short stories just for a change of pace, but I thought I'd ask what you, the readers, would prefer. If you folks like the longer stories, I've got no problem with going down that path instead.

There's a poll in the forums. I think you probably have to register to vote, so if you don't want to do that you could just send me an e-mail or state your preference in the comments here and I'll just count them up myself. I don't need to know the answer to this until the end of the month, so I'll keep this here until January 31 so people have time to see it.

Thanks for reading all this, and whatever direction the comic ends up going in, I hope you enjoy it.

--Scott
Last edited by SASkillings on Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SASkillings

Postby Prettysenshi on Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:48 pm

If keeping up with one long story is too much for you right now, just write several smaller stories, that connect to one big story. Like small storylines making up one big one. That's what I do. BTW, I just found out about your comic today, and it looks interesting. Keep it up, okay?
Prettysenshi
Bork Bork Bork

Return to Triumphant Losers