Forbez Roleplaying?

Postby E Sailor Whisker on Wed Oct 31, 2001 11:32 am

I, Keisei, who was walking down the halls, went past Guy who was being dragged down the halls, kicking and screaming, looked nonchalantly at it, then shouted after them, "Hey, you! I could do better than that! You gotta' lift your legs up more and put more emotion into your screaming!!!"<P>They all just looked at her stangely, Guy not stopping his escapades, then walked on. I smirked, happily, knowing that I'd done my job as First-Class Supreme Psychotic Weirdo Whacked, with the papers to prove its!!! LITERALLY!!!<P>I was on my way to Omni Disciplinary Tech., and was most hoping that this was going to turn out as interesting and "fun" as I hoped it would bes! Hee hee hees! Leave that to MES as a class Clown!!! ITA!!!<P>Finally, managing to hop atop the worker-robots to get to the door, and noticing that most of the glass was gone, of which they were trying to rebuild, I stepped in.<P>Today I was wearing my other school's outfit on Earth, a sailor-uniform, blue at the top, blue skirt, and yellow bows. The skirt, however, was a mini-skirt, allthough I was wearing buruumas underneath. This showed my long legs, scarred up pretty bad at the knees, and my blue dress shoes with a small strap around the ankel.<P>Everyone just stared. "Did you lose your way, little inferior?" Asked an Omni in the front row. I just ignored him. I turned my head to the teacher, instead.<P>"Ah, yes, Keisei, you're new- and LATE, I might add. Please take one of those empty seats in the back, there." Instructed the Teacher.<P>"Ita! Sorry, Yes Ma'am," I replied, trying my best to look cutier than usual. Hee hee hees! ITA!!!<P>As I sat down, I directed my attention to the board, when I heard a whisper to my right.
E Sailor Whisker

Postby E Sailor Whisker on Thu Nov 01, 2001 1:06 am

Ooopsies! I's forgot to add, JUMP-IN POINT!!!
Dankus!!!
E Sailor Whisker

Postby Sketchyx2 on Thu Nov 01, 2001 12:13 pm

back in the class room
sketch: pssst pssst hey jamie pssst<P>jamie:what, what do youv want?<P>sketch:what were you doing with that guy<P>jamie:that GUY has a name, which is GUY by the way<P>sketch:whatever, what were you doing with him?<P>jamie:is it any of your bissness<P>sketch:!! I THINK WHAT SOME WEIRDO MIGHT BE DOING TO MY LITTLE SISTER MIGHT BE SOME OF MY BISSNESS!!<P>mrs.man:!! YOU WILL NOT MAKE AN OUTBURST LIKE THAT I MY CLASS AGAIN, THATS 25 POINTS AND GO TO THE OFFICE FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT<P>sketch: AWWW YOU SON OF A BI.......<P>mrs.man: WHAT WAS THAT<P>sketch:uhhh never mind<P>mrs.man well then GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sketchyx2
Regular Poster

Postby Sketchyx2 on Sun Nov 04, 2001 6:49 am

sketch was walking down the hall to get his punishment<P>sketch:stupid ass teacher, need to mind her own damn bisness.
he walked pass a bunch of omnies probely killing somebody.<P>sketch: what the hell might as well see whats in store for me.<P>it was that guy...umm,guy sketch had missed the punishment, the lubian was healimg him now<P>sketch: that's all you are going to do to him,i could of done more than that<P>omnie:are you saying you could have done better inferior<P>sketch:hell yeah i would have thought you little midgets could have done better than that.<P>omnie:dispatch
Sketchyx2
Regular Poster

Postby Kojini on Sun Nov 04, 2001 7:13 am

Omnie sitting by Koji: Ah, I see the dispatch line is now available for the omnie over their has just dialed dispatch. Good, now you, inferior, can be dealt with properly.<P>Koji: Hey, I wouldn't talk so loudly in class. Back home, if the teacher thought you were too loud, you got in big trouble.<P>Omnie: Inferior, I can talk as loudly as I want to anywhere I want to, example.<P>Omnie stands up in his chair and cups his hands over his mouth in a cone shape.<P>Omnie: TEACHER, I THINK YOU ARE THE UGLIEST BIPEDAL ON FORBEZ!<P>Omnie sits back down and pulls out the dispatch phone.<P>Omnie: Of course, we omnies don't resort to that. We just can that's all. Now dispatch--<P>Teacher points to the omnie: Young man, I'm assingning you detention for a week for that innappropriate and disruptive comment. Now, put away that phone.<P>Omnie: !!!!
Kojini
Regular Poster

Postby Kojini on Sun Nov 04, 2001 7:18 am

Oh, E Sailor Whisker, we're trying to write this thing in script format for simplicity. But if you must not, then please try not doing it in first person.<P>Oh yeah, and how does you character have the body of a 7 year old and long legs?
Kojini
Regular Poster

Postby Psychohobbit on Sun Nov 04, 2001 12:12 pm

Taron: pssst.
Keisei:huh? looks around
taron: back here. taron taps her on the sholder.
Taron your names Keisei isnt it? can you help me?
Keisei:sure what do you need?
Taron when i say now grab that omni and hold him for me will you?
Keisei: why?
Taron : i want to see if they burn.
Keisei: oh ok
Taron 1...2...3... NOW!
Taron jumps at the omni lighter in hand Keiseijust sits there looking at the teacher
Omni: dispatch we have a problem
Keisei: what was i supposed to do again?
Taron:damn.
Omni : we need another lubian.<P>
Psychohobbit
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Life on Forbez