Forbez Compilation

Postby Monkey Gentleman on Sat Mar 23, 2002 12:43 pm

Yes, it is time to consider the wholesale distribution of this marvelous comic. When I first discovered this comic strip, I was amazed. CDC had done it again. I first got hooked on Little Saiyalings more than a year ago from Planet Namek (which is sorely missed), and instantly came to love the beautiful artwork and hilarious humor. Only two months ago, I found Life on Forbez, and found it just as beautiful, and with the same incredible sense of humor we have all come to know and love. In the next three days I downloaded and saved the entire archive, and am still keepin up to date. Every day without a comic is just another day without laughter... or was that too over the top?

This slowly brings me to the point (and you thought it would never come). Condensed GIFs in ZIP format, the Life on Forbez comic strip as of today comes up to 6.9 Meg. Had I DSL or Cable, I would upload it any time, but as it is, I am a bit short. However, despite its size, it is the only compilation I have found yet, and it does not only have the first 75 strips, or even the first 100. It has them all, right up to 176.1 (unnumbered strips are considered stretches of prior strips).

Just letting you know, I WILL eventually upload it, and make it available to CDC and the fans, who will certainly be interested. I will let you all know as soon as I find a host.
Thank you, and God Bless CDC
Monkey Gentleman
Monkey Gentleman

Postby Cdcman on Tue Apr 02, 2002 8:28 pm

People still post in this forum!!!!

About the compilation... it's a cool idea. I'd have done it myself except having 5+ meg files would put a burden on the Keenspace servers and their bandwidth.. plus there wouldnt be any room for Kspace to advertise ^___^
Cdcman
Regular Poster

Return to Life on Forbez