Cartoon Magic

Guest artist/storyline/script/character design organisation forum. Strictly business only, folks.

Cartoon Magic

Postby Blackaby on Fri May 12, 2006 2:38 am

Blackaby was originally intended to be a cartoon rather than a comic. I'm figuring I might in a few months try and draw something out so that I can pitch it to places. But I'm not sure what I should do and the television industry/cartooning shiznit is a foriegn country to me. Any ideas?
LOOK AT BLACKABY HE IS FILLED WITH TEH SCREAMY OMG
guest artists get free puppies
Blackaby
Regale her

Postby LibertyCabbage on Fri May 12, 2006 10:45 am

TV is evil :(

Anyways, isn't Viger already in the TV biz? You should be asking her instead of us nooblettes.
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero

Postby Mr. Caravaggio on Fri May 12, 2006 12:36 pm

You might ask the guys at Least I Could Do for advice, they're doing their own animated version of the comic, don't know how many employees they have though.

http://www.leasticoulddo.com/

I think the same guys produced the Ctrl-Alt-Dlt pilot.

You might also try animation tests on Newgrounds.com, there's a good chance of it getting lost amongst the thousnad submitions they get a day, but as far as the technical stuff and just hammering out ideas go, it's a good place for feedback.

Either way I'm fairly sure you're probably going to have to produce at least a 12.5 minute episode before you can even talk to the networks. Maybe you could get him on Adultswim.

I tried doing a fbf (frame by frame) flash once. I did about 24 frames (two seconds) and started jabbing the tablet pen into my wrist.

Damn things aren't very sharp unfortunately.
Mr. Caravaggio
Regular Poster

Return to Blackaby: Hell is Other Demons