For the webmistress, as her email is insanely hard to find..

Guest artist/storyline/script/character design organisation forum. Strictly business only, folks.

For the webmistress, as her email is insanely hard to find..

Postby Dotty on Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:58 am

Some of the comics on the site are silly-big. Like over 600k. That's sillyness. When you guys get all situated with moving, and with the having computers, and whatnot (blackaby said inbetween anger and rage that you guys are moving, or in situations without computers) I've tinkered with one of your strips, and made it 200k. Much more user friendly to 56k'ers.

Anyways, to replicate this is very simple. I'm not sure how it works in paintshop pro (Mercury Hat would know) but in photoshop, open one of those silly big comics, and click "save for web". Down the quality from 100 to 60.

I know that sounds scary, but very little actually changes. It just, as the function suggests, saves it to be web friendly.

I hate to be a bother of any kind. Just thought I'd help as opposed to just whine about the file size. :D
Caught in the headlamp glare of your own blinding vanity/Mesmerised by the stare of your shallow personality
Gorging the junk food of flattery you drag your fat ego around/Everyone floored by the battering you give to whoever's around
Oh Narcissus you petulant child admiring yourself in the curve of my eyes/Oh Narcissus you angel beguiled unsated by self you do nothing but die
Dotty
Cartoon Hero

Postby Mr.Bob on Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:09 pm

As long as messages are being sent to the web mistress here, I'd love it if the archive page (http://blackaby.comicgenesis.com/barchive.html) was updated! :D
Mr.Bob
:(
:(

Return to Blackaby: Hell is Other Demons