Non-Business Thread For The Chattery And Quizicality

Guest artist/storyline/script/character design organisation forum. Strictly business only, folks.

Postby LibertyCabbage on Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:05 pm

i might be up for drawing an issue of blackaby over the summer ... it sounds fun and it'd be good artistic practice, both technically and in the regards of working for a writer. my coloring's too shoddy for it but maybe someone else could color it or i could do it in B&W which is what i'm comfortable with. and plus, it's hard to pass up free puppies. although i'm still a pretty sucky artist so if you don't wanna use a goober like me i wouldn't be offended in the least.

edit: it's possible that peabody could color it, as she's a surprisingly talented artist in the rare and short-lived moments that she overcomes her laziness and actually makes art =/
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero

Postby Blackaby on Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:26 am

That sounds groovy as anything. Toss me some character designs so I can work out what period we can work from.
LOOK AT BLACKABY HE IS FILLED WITH TEH SCREAMY OMG
guest artists get free puppies
Blackaby
Regale her

Postby LibertyCabbage on Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:46 am

i'd be down with anything -- i spend enough time coming up with crazy shit, so working on someone else's ideas seems interesting and fun. and it'd be really good practice in any form. i'm still improving quickly, too, so by the summer i'll hopefully be a more skillful artist =o
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero

Postby LibertyCabbage on Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:26 am

also, you might be able to convince peabody to do an issue over the summer if you e-mail her about it. she's been a really lazy artist for the past couple years but i think she's a lot more talented than anyone realizes. when she was younger she used to pwn lots of art competitions and she was doing awesome landscape paintings when she was ten =O it's worth asking, at least =/ i'm just jealous of her art skillz so it makes me sad that she doesn't really use them :(

edit: also i'm too busy right now on the cornstalker sampler to do character designings but in my head i imagine the characters as uglier and more monster-like than other people have done
ImageImage
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero

Postby LibertyCabbage on Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:46 am

hit me up w/ a script whenever you want and i'll start thinking about how i'm gonna do it =/ like i sorta said earlier, i'll draw anything no matter how weird or fucked up it is so if you have some messed up ideas that no one would draw i'll draw it =O
ImageImage
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero

Previous

Return to Blackaby: Hell is Other Demons