new year resolutions
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:08 am
For new year, I hope to update the comic a bit more often that I have done in the past. I'm thinking of comitting more of my time to drawing while taking some time from school..but of course that may change and I may end up curtailing even my meagre output.
Don't worry, I will never leave what I started in such a flux; at least I will give it a proper ending. I've at least made this resolve as I restarted the comic, so if anything, please do remind me of this when I appear to be slacking.
For today's update, (being January 4th), I removed the borders as that was a rather haphazard way of panel layout. I removed the borders on previous installments as well.
Don't worry, I will never leave what I started in such a flux; at least I will give it a proper ending. I've at least made this resolve as I restarted the comic, so if anything, please do remind me of this when I appear to be slacking.
For today's update, (being January 4th), I removed the borders as that was a rather haphazard way of panel layout. I removed the borders on previous installments as well.