The Mysterious Dr. X Discussion (For All Ages)

A forum of discussion for fans of the comic Mysterious Dr. X. Fans can ask questions of and talk with the author about the comic and other topics of interest.

Obey Dr. X!

Okay, I've got a few minutes to kill...
50%
Why not? He can't be any worse than the evil robot overlords I work for now!
50%
Why should I? He's just a cartoon character!
No votes
Sorry, I'm too busy following the orders of the mass media.
No votes

Total votes : 2

The Mysterious Dr. X Discussion (For All Ages)

Postby Obeydrx on Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:31 pm

Hey, everyone! Matt here!

Well, here we have the unofficially official forum for the Mysterious Dr. X which I may or may not frequently grace with my presence depending upon A) whether or not I have time, B) whether or not I remember, and C) whether or not I like you people. So, essentially, send me lots of very nice emails to keep my memory working properly. Envelopes full of hundred-dollar bills work well, too! In fact, the envelopes tend to work the best, but that's neither here nor there...

This section is for discussion of anything related to my comic series The Mysterious Dr. X, so feel free to gab about pretty much anything here and ask me any questions you may wish.

I will, of course, direct you first to the F.A.Q. page on my website to keep from many boring duplicate questions. However, if the F.A.Q. page does not suit your intellectual curiosity and your question remains unanswered, please feel free to ask me here! I will do my very best to answer all questions asked.

Naturally, the typical rules apply. Be nice to each other here, okay? Just because the comic series is about a bunch of mad scientists who want to kill each other doesn't mean we have to act the same way! And remember that there are KIDS who read my comic, so don't post anything that kids shouldn't be privy to. No bad language or adult subjects, okay? Over all, just remember to be polite to each other and have fun! Oh, and Obey Dr. X, but you probably knew that already...

--Matt

"Question the Majority!"
Last edited by Obeydrx on Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Obeydrx
Regular Poster

Postby Obeydrx on Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:39 pm

So far, this is the only forum that hasn't had any reply posts, so I'm making one just so it doesn't feel lonely. Spread the love, people. Preferably in the form of King Size Nestle Crunch bars.
Obeydrx
Regular Poster

Postby Professor Fandango on Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:37 am

What a vile cur!

Incidentally, I think the "comic strip" forum theme suits this place quite nicely.
Professor Fandango

Postby Obeydrx on Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:10 am

Comic Strip forum theme? ... I wasn't aware I had any such theme. This is just the way the Comic Genesis forums look...
Obeydrx
Regular Poster

King Size Nestle Crunch bars.......... of dooooom

Postby Lordgoat on Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:23 am

the forum wants candy?? last time i gave my comuter candy it didn't turn out well .
Lordgoat

Postby Obeydrx on Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:08 pm

I don't know what you're talking about, Bill. However, I recall one time back in high school when this one clown thought it would be funny to cram as many Now & Later candies into the computer lab's disk drives as possible, and then all of us techie kids were blamed for it and forced to try getting them out. I hated the principal all the more after that.
Obeydrx
Regular Poster

dr. x

Postby Lordgoat on Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:21 pm

i will follow dr. x until im board............
there im done now
Lordgoat

Return to Mysterious Dr. X