The Mysterious Dr. X Discussion (PG to PG-13)

A forum of discussion for fans of the comic Mysterious Dr. X. Fans can ask questions of and talk with the author about the comic and other topics of interest.

Who Would You Consider the Sex Symbol of Dr. X?

The Mysterious Dr. X
20%
Nissa X
No votes
Geneveve X
No votes
Professor Misato
20%
Steve the Cop
No votes
People actually think the X characters are SEXY!?
60%

Total votes : 5

The Mysterious Dr. X Discussion (PG to PG-13)

Postby Obeydrx on Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:25 pm

Okay, why not? Here's a section to discuss Dr. X for those of you who may have a more "mature" viewpoint of the series. I'm doing this for YOU, Bill! Actually, I have to admit, it might be entertaining to see what some people may say here... Well... interesting, at least. After all, there was that one guy back on deviantART who wanted to see Misato and Nissa mud-wrestling...

*shiver* Frightening.

Anyway, remember this isn't an X-rated forum, so don't get TOO crazy here, people...

--Matt
Obeydrx
Regular Poster

Postby Lordgoat on Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:13 pm

why am i the cause of perversion???? not that i dont like that title thought......
ummm............ lets see who is sexy , who is sexy ?????? well matt i think you should think Geneveve is, but never mind,....... umm........ the misato costume is the sexyist, and you cant knock a girl with glass's, so my moneys on misato

But when i dress up as x i feel sexy so..................................
Lordgoat

Postby Garadrobe on Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:24 pm

perversion leads to doodling...
Garadrobe

Postby Obeydrx on Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:33 pm

lordgoat wrote:why am i the cause of perversion???? not that i dont like that title thought......
ummm............ lets see who is sexy , who is sexy ?????? well matt i think you should think Geneveve is, but never mind,....... umm........ the misato costume is the sexyist, and you cant knock a girl with glass's, so my moneys on misato

But when i dress up as x i feel sexy so..................................
"Why," Bill? Because you're BILL! You're ALWAYS the cause of perversion!

Anyway, the "sexy character" poll is more of an inside joke than anything as it seems that every character in the Mysterious Dr. X has at least one fan who finds them sexy.

As for my own opinions, I don't think I'm really swayed by the the fact that Heather likes to roleplay Ginny online. Heather created Geneveve, but Geneveve isn't her. The central characters in the series are, admittedly, rather similar to their respective creators, but I think it's more coincidence than anything. But, back to the main point, I don't think it would be wise for me to say which of the girls I think is cutest. Not that Heather would be jealous or even care one way or the other, but I'd rather not upset the girls themselves. With the exception of Geneveve, they're pretty scary when they're mad! *sappy smile* I think they're all beautiful in their own way!

Steve's goofy-looking and X is just plain creepy, though, so I don't know where the fangirls come from with them. Maybe it's the way they dress...
Obeydrx
Regular Poster

Postby Obeydrx on Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:35 pm

garadrobe wrote:perversion leads to doodling...
Doodling is allowed as long as I get to see. Part of the fun of being a cartoonist is seeing other peoples' versions of your characters (even if they are disturbing). You'll just have to put the images on deviantART and link to 'em. And, of course, don't link to anything inappropriate on the G-rated forums. Matthew wouldn't be happy if a little fan saw something that traumatized him for life... At least, Matt wouldn't be happy if it was something that he himself hadn't drawn. Matt likes traumatizing people.
Obeydrx
Regular Poster

Postby Professor Fandango on Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:35 am

The winner's answer is Misato, of course.
Professor Fandango

eeek

Postby Trickoni on Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:02 am

obeydrx wrote:Steve's goofy-looking and X is just plain creepy, though, so I don't know where the fangirls come from with them. Maybe it's the way they dress...

Girls dig the lab-coats and gloves.

X3 anyone, anyone who is turned on by a cartoon character needs a reality check. ah well, whatever floats your boat
still a disturbing poll question none the less
Trickoni

Postby Obeydrx on Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:05 am

Professor Fandango wrote:The winner's answer is Misato, of course.
Yeah, I think Misato would be the worst one to anger.
Obeydrx
Regular Poster

Re: eeek

Postby Obeydrx on Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:06 am

Trickoni wrote:
obeydrx wrote:Steve's goofy-looking and X is just plain creepy, though, so I don't know where the fangirls come from with them. Maybe it's the way they dress...

Girls dig the lab-coats and gloves.

X3 anyone, anyone who is turned on by a cartoon character needs a reality check. ah well, whatever floats your boat
still a disturbing poll question none the less
So it IS the outfit! ... Even though X still looks like something the cat dragged in...
Obeydrx
Regular Poster

Postby Lordgoat on Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:46 pm

who here does need a reality check? last time i tryed it bounced and i had to pay the $25 fine and everything so i gave up............
Lordgoat

Postby Obeydrx on Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:56 pm

Reality check? Pah! I need the twenty-five smackers more than reality! The world has too much of it as it is anyway, if you ask me...
Obeydrx
Regular Poster

$25

Postby Lordgoat on Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:03 am

ya, $25 could buy you enought raman to soundproof your appartment
Lordgoat

Return to Mysterious Dr. X