All My Foals Discussion (PG to PG-13)

A forum of discussion for fans of the comic Mysterious Dr. X. Fans can ask questions of and talk with the author about the comic and other topics of interest.

All My Foals Discussion (PG to PG-13)

Postby EditorInCheese on Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:17 am

A small space in which to talk about everything related to All My Foals. Questions, ideas, and discussions with the author should all be done here.

--Heather
EditorInCheese

Postby EditorInCheese on Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:34 pm

Geez, isn't that Heather girl lazy? She hasn't put up another episode in, like, forever! What's up and why haven't we had another All My Foals episode? I want to know what's going on!
EditorInCheese

the cheese returns

Postby Lordgoat on Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:10 pm

i need more All My Foals, please please please i cant get thru my day with out it, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

on a side note did you know you can drop an f-bomb one time in a movie and stil retain a pg-13 rateing
Lordgoat

glue

Postby Lordgoat on Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:16 pm

when do we visit the glue factory ????????misato's all nature glue , does a mad person good
Lordgoat

Postby Obeydrx on Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:05 am

Wow, Bill... You're really losing it! We SHOULD get a new All My Foals out there soon!

On another side note, during the 80's, you could get away with nudity in a movie and still retain a PG rating! Of course, these days we're sort of going back to that kind of logic, so I guess it's not so odd...
Obeydrx
Regular Poster

Postby EditorInCheese on Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:43 am

I don't know that ponies can be turned into glue. I mean, they are ponies, not horses. I think they would mess up the glue. Being magical beings and all. We'd have a bunch of glue monsters roaming all over the place or something.

I'll have to research that. What can we turn ponies into when we want to get rid of them? Maybe we just stuff them and make them into foot-stools....

Research, research...
EditorInCheese

to lose something

Postby Lordgoat on Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:33 pm

it is plain and simple that to lose something you must have it in the first place, if that rule changes, i lost my $1,000,000......... im sure you must have as well . that aside rateing laws have become law since then before resently the mpaa regulated the rateing system themselfs.... so its all what they thought, but now do to fcc and other regulitory places (cus most movies end up on tv at some time) they had to make a strick set of rules and so for the most part, you see a boobie you get pg-13 ,R, NC-17, or XXX as your rateing
Lordgoat

Postby Professor Fandango on Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:32 am

EditorInCheese wrote:I'll have to research that. What can we turn ponies into when we want to get rid of them? Maybe we just stuff them and make them into foot-stools....
Research, research...

Ponies are not at all dissimilar to pigs.
And to quote my dear old grandmother:

"The only part of a pig you can't eat is the oink."
Professor Fandango

Postby Obeydrx on Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:12 am

Professor Fandango wrote:
EditorInCheese wrote:I'll have to research that. What can we turn ponies into when we want to get rid of them? Maybe we just stuff them and make them into foot-stools....
Research, research...

Ponies are not at all dissimilar to pigs.
And to quote my dear old grandmother:

"The only part of a pig you can't eat is the oink."
So, are you suggesting that we consume small, plastic ponies? I can't help but feel that might be hazardous to our health!
Obeydrx
Regular Poster

pony love

Postby Lordgoat on Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:24 pm

my little pony , my little pony, ......... wait , when do we get a cross over from z to amf??b
Lordgoat

Return to Mysterious Dr. X