Forum Rules

A forum of discussion for fans of the comic Mysterious Dr. X. Fans can ask questions of and talk with the author about the comic and other topics of interest.

Forum Rules

Postby EditorInCheese on Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:07 am

Nothing very much here, just laying down a few rules.
    No swearing or adult topics. We would like our forum to be open and available to our readers of all ages. Therefore, everything in the forum should be rated G (With exception to the All My Foals thread), just like the comic is. If you have a question about something, or aren't sure if it's acceptable, please message either me or obeydrx and ask first. Better safe than sorry.

No spaming. Something general that we're sure all of you are already aware of.

Please be courteous (No flamming, as an example). Again, something that I'm sure most are all aware of, but some people have to have it shoved into their faces before they will understand that. For those people, here is the shove.

Please don't start extra threads if what you want to talk about is within a topic already made. There's no reason to have duplicates. If you have a question about the comic, ask it in the Sticky made for that purpose, don't bother to make a new thread.

Last, but never least, OBEY DR. X!

I suppose that's all for now. I'm sure I'll have to come back here and make changes from time to time, but for now these are the rules. Please be sure to follow them. Thank-you.

--EditorInCheese
EditorInCheese

Concerning Role-Play...

Postby Obeydrx on Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:55 pm

On another note, some people may be curious if RP (or role-play) is allowed here on this forum. Well, sir, let me tell you that on MOST official webcomic forums, that kind of thing is considered immature and silly!

Good thing this isn't most official forums, eh?

If you folks feel like being goofy and posting as a fictional person or whatnot, feel free! In fact, I encourage it! After all, I did make this forum so we could have some fun together. Just remember to keep things CLEAN, got it? :wink:

--Matt
Obeydrx
Regular Poster

Postby Lordgoat on Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:51 pm

On another note, some people may be curious if RP (or role-play) is allowed here on this forum. Well, sir, let me tell you that on MOST official webcomic forums, that kind of thing is considered immature and silly!

Good thing this isn't most official forums, eh?

If you folks feel like being goofy and posting as a fictional person or whatnot, feel free! In fact, I encourage it! After all, I did make this forum so we could have some fun together. Just remember to keep things CLEAN, got it?

--Matt

do i have to roll a dice to see if i im alowed to RP???
Lordgoat

Postby Obeydrx on Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:54 pm

Not unless you really want to
Obeydrx
Regular Poster

roll

Postby Lordgoat on Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:19 am

my roll failed and the whole party was attacked by rabid nuns with yardstick katana's
Lordgoat

Return to Mysterious Dr. X