Fae RP Discussion

A place for the lovely people who fill up my tag board with their questions and pontifications
Cariad
Regular Poster

Fae RP Discussion

Post by Cariad »

Okay, hope that this does not seem presumptuous…I know I’m not a mod, but this thread from the last forum seemed fairly useful. That, and the RP stats thread is locked on this forum, and I had no where else to put my stats, heh. So, for future reference:

Name: Emory
Race: Fae-descendent
Appearance: Emory’s angular face is framed by thick clustering dark curls, which have the effect of softening his profile a touch. His eyes are deep, warm, and coal dark. Though not the tallest, he is sturdily built. There is nothing overtly dangerous about him, but his bearing is light, balanced, with a certain control and self-contained manner that suggests he could probably hold his own in a tight situation. Curiously enough the long sleeved jerkin he wears appears to be made of twigs, leaves and heather all stitched together. Then there is that trick of the light where one could almost swear that his eyes flicker to amber…

Personality: Emory has a strong, genuine sense of empathy for people. He seems responsive and pleasant, interested in finding potential, and is willing to risk danger when it is called for. He holds fast to his convictions, and appears happiest when he is furthering the cause of something greater than himself. Maddeningly enough, even when he is most involved, there is a part of him that is intensely private, though he is far from invulnerable.

History: Will expand this as I go along, but I like to play with in-character development. He is the third son of the third son of the third son….remember those stories? Emory was sent from the fairy court north of the current city. He was given the task to investigate the disturbing rumors of sudden and violent social havoc that has come to a head due to the purist fae in power. Technically, he is supposed to avoid direct action.

Abilities: Best described under the title of mage-musician. Gifted to see a world of hidden possibilities, Emory's magic is usually very subtle, used to bring those possibilities into being. For instance, it is unlikely that he will cast elemental spells. He finds them painful to his balance, not to mention that they draw unwanted attention..."Beware, dangerous warlock!" He loves music for its own sake, but he also performs his stronger truth workings by calling on power through music.
If thou be'st born to strange sights,
Things invisible to see...

Rychon
Cartoon Hero

Post by Rychon »

That's more or less the same as the orginal. Saved it I take it? I didn't save a darn thing, but maybe Voyd or Ebi will be able to salvage it. I think I mentioned it somewhere.
I'm bored.

Cloud7
Regular Poster

Post by Cloud7 »

what about the webhost before this one? maybe they still have it?
chocolate makes you live longer XD

Voyd
Cartoon Hero

Post by Voyd »

hence her comment that one of us might be able to salvage it...

anyway, do people want us to get the character sheets or are the ones here ok?
If I told you I was innocent, would you believe me?

Rychon
Cartoon Hero

Post by Rychon »

Some of the newer folks aren't on there, like Shadowbone's. I think it'd be a good idea to get it. All of them are on that first post of the thread, I believe.
I'm bored.

Voyd
Cartoon Hero

Post by Voyd »

all right, shall try...

SUCCESS! :D

-Voyd-
Name: Jasmine
Race: Half Shifter, half elemental
Appearance: tanned skin, black straight hair down just past her shoulders, eyes: the actual eye is about the same size as a human, but the iris/pupil thingie is bigger - pupil is quite a bit wider than human, leaving a thin ring of red/orange/fire-y iris. in the dark her iris, along with the pupil, expands. Slightly pointed ears. And claws. Me like claws and fangs. She’s also quite lightweight.
Personality/History: hates taking orders but can if she doesn't hate the person giving them, anti-social but if you're a friend she's very loyal. She is seen as a child among both shifters and elementals, so she's a bit grumpy. gets bored easily, likes reading - another thing she stashes away. She's training her skills as a shape-shifter and elemental, but doesn't really like using them as they remind her of her parents (whom she thinks were murdered but she can't prove nuthin'). anyway she has several little 'underground' hideaways where she stashes things, magically hidden from others unless she shows them (and even then they can't open it without her permission *evil laugh*) with clothes, emergency rations/supplies and weapons etc...
ok, history.... her parents left her quite a bit of wealth, but she - and anyone else - can't reach it until she proves that she is no longer a child (not gonna happen for a while...) anyway, her lecherous uncle (a bit cliché I know but mneh) is running her home, and she hates it there but she has to be there - constantly searching for an excuse to leave (and usually take some books from the library with her).
Also a vicious hand-to-hand fighter
Equipment: quite a few throwing knives and daggers of varying lengths on her, sometimes she picks up this nifty little crossbow (with bolts) (but I'll definitely say when she has it) but prefers to fight with her fists. Clothes aaaare....(at the start – they are subject to change) long black leather trench coat, long (thigh-length) tunic split up the sides over a light chain mail undershirt and baggy pants (leather) and boots.
Occupation: Usually found wandering around with a gang of other...'misfits' for lack of a better word looking for a fight to vent her anger.
**smells like Jasmine when hasn’t showered (you know that Fae thing?)

-Harper-
Name: Calisn
Species: Shapeshifter Human-Common Genet
Appearance: Calisn's eyes are dull green, edging towards the color of dying leaves. His hair is dark brown, with a bit of wave in it, and with a tendency towards tangling, it is kept just past his ears. His skin is tan, and darker brown bands run from the inner corners of his slanted eyes down to his chin and throat. Spots of the same color freckle his back and arms. All such markings correlate to a genet's pattern of spots. He is lanky and strong, with a narrow face and intelligent eyes. He tends towards comfortable clothes that allow him to blend in. Still, there is something distinct about him that people pick up on. Besides the markings, his nails grow thick, his canines are more pronounced than normal, his ears longer, if not pointed, and he carries him self like a wild animal, tense and alert. It is not hard to guess that he spends a lot of his time as an animal, and sometimes slips into genet body language, so that hearing him let out a breathy hiss or growl or not unusual.

His animal form is an average genet, with black markings on gray and rust background. His tail is long and densely furred. He is lithe, cat sized, predatory and a good climber. Brown eyes replace the green, but he keeps all his thoughts about him, and can understand human.

Personality: Though his trust is limited, he enjoys the company of people. He has a set sense of justice, and a difficult time not interfering with what he sees as unjust. He is kind to those he sees as fair people. He's fairly bold, and in terms of temper, shows only cold anger, with no out bursts of any kind. Sometimes, he has trouble understanding people, and will pull away, but these are only in unusual situations. Generally, he is calm, relaxed, and in control. Not much startles him, and what does should be worried about.

Weapons: Short throwing daggers, which he is rather inept with. They were a gift, and he keeps them, but is more likely to hand the pointies out to those that know how to use them. He prefers his short, dense nails in hand to hand, or, if needed, a few dirty tricks (he bites). He is an aggressive fighter, but is not ashamed to back down, if it will be good for him. As a genet he is also difficult to fight, being small, agile, and with claws and teeth.

Abilities: He can shapeshift. He is good at this, and graceful in both forms. The transition is quick and fluent, with no pain involved, and only a few seconds needed to adjust to the new body. He can not maintain a hybrid form.
Besides this, he has no magic, and he had to bargain with a magic user to get a spell that makes sure he keeps his clothes when shifting. But he is as good as spy, at least a genet, and knows what to eat out in the wild. He possesses a hard stare, difficult to be broken and has some common sense.

Occupation: None. He lives as a genet for food, and stays among humans when he feels like it.

-neoflame-
Name: Neo
Height: 6'4"
Hair: short, red, spiky, with long pony tail that goes to waist
Eyes: green with cat like pupils
Distinguishing features: a dark red line across my face just under my eyes
Appearance: black baggy pants, red t-shirt with black Chinese symbol for fire on it, black Vash-style overcoat, and no shoes
Enchanted items: a heavy chain necklace with a black stone that turns blue when water is near
Abilities: cat like reflexes and agility. Can also summon and control fire extremely good shot but nothin legendary
Weapon: black bladed broad sword kept under coat so all u can see is the hilt, throwing stars, and smoke bombs
Personality: strong sense of rite and wrong. Always quick to defend the weak. Easygoing and all around nice guy.
History: parents died in a fire that I accidentally started at three years old. After that a ninj4 master took me in and taught me his ways so I know how to use my sword and be very sneaky sneaky. I left at 21 to search for adventure which is where I will enter the story

-Mord (gone?)-
Name: Ethius
Race: Half Vampire, Half Fae
Appearance: Pale skin, Hair- bangs that come down in the front and such, the back pulled into a braided ponytail that reaches down to his waist.
Clothes- Tight dressy black vest. Kinda almost baggy fancy white long-sleeved shirt underneath, the shirt comes out a little past where the vest stops. Long black dressy pants, shoes, Hazel eyes.
Combat: Uses magic, tends to like necromancy. Has claw type nails and a short sword that he keeps in his boot. Also has other little tricks (can’t tell you all of them, cuz then it won't be a surprise!)
Other: Doesn't burn up in the sunlight, but is weakened severely. Loves garlic, Holy cross? Do they actually have those here? If they do, then he's wearing a cross around his neck and um…holy water…I guess that could have affect…if they actually have it…Stake through the heart- wouldn't anyone die if they got a hunk of wood stuck there? CAN die by means like everyone else. Um, history is unknown, you know…all that stuff can be revealed later...

-Kell-
WELL! I severely doubt a drow and a fae would do the nasty with each other anyway...
BUT you have to speak to Lady Moss on this one...heh.... ((Though I think shes going to say yes))

Would anyone die by getting a steak through the heart? C’mon! How do you throw a piece of a cow into someone!!!

Name: Xsan K'thas
Race: Dark elf (half drow half elf)
Eyes: crimson red, scar going down his right eye
Hair: Silver, tied back into a ponytail going down to just below his shoulder blade.
Skin: Pale
Weapon: a short sword, with a magic opal on the handle.
Clothes: black robes with a hood, and purple symbols on him.
Occupation: Black mage (using different spell such as cursing, a lil bit of necro, telepaths yadayada)
Spell words: (I'll give him more along the game if he practices or reads: Hexba: curse, omegeower, ligen: lightning, Ku-ron: shadow veil, Masu: Summons familiar: Black dragon (Heh. I had to have one...)
Attitude: Mostly mild, but is also known to have a quick tongue, that’s mainly why he got the scar on his eye. He mostly keeps to himself though.
History: His mother was raped by a male drow, him and his mom where kicked out of the Elvin territory for that. His mother killed herself afterward, because of a broken heart, Xsan was then taken in by humans that found him in the forest, though he killed them once he was old enough to live on his own.

-
-Ebility-
Name: Rat Reykjavik (Best known as Rey). Because I like the name Reykjavik.
Eyes: Red. Like albino red.
Hair: Brown, looks black, long plaits. Rat’s nest. Thick.
Skin: Brown. Actually, Fur: Brown.
Other: Rat ears. Rat tail. Rat claws and teeth. Rat smell (awful).

‘Powers’: Pyromancy. A bit of healing. Has the talent to set people on fire at will. Like spontaneous combustion! Only other people’s.

Weapons: Bow and arrows. Often shoots flaming arrows.

Personality: Reserved to people she doesn’t know. Really open and happy to people she does. Moody. Climbs walls when given sugar. Weak when given caffeine. Tends to make strange sounds, like... Mrrr.

Clothes: Clothes?

Nah, just joking.
Clothes: I’m going to draw it and post the pic on the fanart contest thread because I’m lazy.

History: There's a place under a small city where the sewers are a work of art. Old buildings with 15th century architecture. Small gardens and a few clean rivers, even. That's where the Reykjavik clan live.
Essentially, they are humanoid rats. They usually use fire magic, because sewers are cold. A few, like Rey, have a huge talent for it. They have a choice to leave the sewers that they grew up in, or stay for the rest of their life. Rey left.
When she left she became a thief, pocketing people's purses in packed palisades (alliteration! No idea what a palisade is). Soon after this she met Calisn and traveled with him for a while, but they split up, and then she'd wandered the cities until she met up with this group of strange people.

-Rychon-
Name: Rychon (Real name unknown.)
Race: human, as far as she knows
Appearance: Dark eyes and short hair but very pale skin (she's never out in the light anyway). Small and rather thin. Having little money, she doesn't care much for what she wears, and just picks from what she finds. Color doesn't matter since it just gets covered in muck anyway, leaving most of what she wears a dull brown. She gave up on shoes because they made too much noise and on socks because they tore too quickly. Rychon prefers to have a hood (though not a long cloak; those get stuck in the worst places) and clothes so baggy that at a glance it is hard to tell she is a girl, or even human for that matter.
History: Rychon, being human in a Fae city, has lived life on the run. She can remember little of early life; only that it was hidden, then violently disrupted and that she survived by what must have been miracle. She fled, hiding in dark alleys and woods. She quickly learned that to steal was to live and that all of life came down to one divine element: luck.
Older, wiser, and faster, she believes herself to be adult. She's incredibly fast and quiet, and plays tricks on most people she meets, usually to separate them from something valuable. Like food.
Personality: She acts the way she lives; she's cocky, arrogant, and has a bit of a temper. But confront her head on and she's likely to turn and run as fast as she can. She's not likely to trust anyone and isn't willing to risk herself for others. When it comes right down to it, she can be deadly from a distance but useless close by.
Equipment: She's small and fast, so she keeps to long range. She made herself a small crossbow which she keeps strapped to her right arm. It's crude-looking but very functional. She keeps a stolen dagger available for when the bow breaks or she runs out of arrows, though she's been known to resort quite effectively to rocks and anything sharp she can get her hands on.

-Snowy-
NAME: Sakura
RACE: half human, half fae
APPEARANCE: about 5"6' with long, straight purple/black hair...about halfway down her back. Olive colored skin and dark grey eyes. Pretty light...no more than 55kg... (I have no idea what that is in pounds for you non-kg users)...clothes...clothes...I’ll draw a picture...get it scanned...don't know when that'll be done though...so be patient!!!
HISTORY: she was forced to watch her uncle murder her parents when she was 6 (reason will be given in rp if ever asked). After that he tried to kill her too but was unsuccessful, because she had ACCIDENTALLY killed him herself...her anger and sadness and having to watch her uncle murder her parents had unlocked her powers, her ability to control water or summon it from the molecules in the air (she is yet to master that one though). She drowned her uncle and ran off. Wasn’t seen again until she was 16. it's believed that she spent those 13 years in hiding, having found jiu-jitsu master to train her and help her develop her powers (who knows how...) she's also very good with katana (so watch out!!!). She’s better at close combat, but isn't too bad with long range stuff, especially when she got a few shuriken or kunai handy...she's can hit targets dead on (it's the Japanese shinobi in her). After turning 19, she decided to leave, getting restless and bored. She wanders around the place a lot, never staying in one place for too long, likes a bit of adventure and excitement to keep her going.
PERSONALITY: quite independent and finds it hard to trust people because of 'the incident'. Is willing to walk into the midst of battles just for the fun of it. She’s a lot tougher than she looks and hates it when people call her weak. Quick-tempered and is prone to lash out at people with water attacks when provoked...which can be quite often. Despite her tough exterior, she can be a very nice person once you get to know her and her favorite thing to do is lie on her back while watching the clouds float by.

-sharontherose (gone)-
Name: ???
Height: 6'3"
Weight: about 170lbs
Weapons: Rapier, guardless dagger, ???
Skills/Abilities: excellent fighter in close situations, fast and agile, ???
Clothes: lightweight, bleached fabrics; long-sleeved shirt often pushed up over elbows, loose fabric around neck; fitted trews tucked into knee-high boots; sash around waist; ???
General Appearance: skin--copper-colored; hair--caramel-colored at roots, shading to pure white after length of about 4", cut to about 2" on top, close-cut on sides, long on bottom, growing just past his shoulders; eyes--ice/white-blue; frame--long and lean, small-boned, wiry muscles, stronger than he looks; jewelry--brass stud in right nostril, earrings made of small brass circles connected in diamond-pattern
Background:???
Personality:???

-Cerberus-
Name: Galrion
Race: Human
Sub race: Angelus
Class: guardian
--------------------
Height (in meters): 2m
Weight (in kilograms): 60 kg
Hair: red orange, short, curly
Eyes: grey with a hue of green
Skin: a bit pale
Build: slender
Appearance: a young man with long legs, his face only knows a serious look though in his child hood he must've known happiness. His slender yet muscular body shows magical markings that glow when he uses magic. Sometimes he's seen with two huge silvery wings while other times he just walks between the crowd without a sign of them. A life of hiding and living by night has given him a pale skin.
Clothing/armor: a white shirt with two holes on the back. A black leather vest also with the two holes. Blue cloth pants with black patches of leather to reinforce it. Black leather boots made for long hikes.
Weapons: when he starts out he just stole a weapon that has been in his family for generations. a very long sword 1.5 meters long. it has magical properties of the element that it's wielder has control over.
Magic: air, lightning and so on
Powers: night vision
Flight
Can grow wings
Knows some stuff about medical care.

History: except for the fact that the sword he stole belongs to his family he doesn't know a thing. Something happened in his past that made him block of all memories.

-Fox-
Name: Brodi? (No one can pronounce the real name)
Race: Water Fae Mage/ jack of all witchcraft and more
Age: often appears a 20 something, but only rumours exists of true age
Appearance: True form is kept well hidden. Usually appears as ½ human ½ fox - except taller, blue eyes, Middle Eastern in skin tone, most of the time long aqua coloured hair, and often is without the fox attributes.
Distinguishing Feature: An aqua coloured tattoo on his right arm in an unknown language, which he rarely changes or hides.
Personality: If he knows you, very happy and often sarcastic. If not, rather stand offish and un-trusting (this also happens if you piss him off enough). Usually smiles even when it seems inappropriate, but most think it is a fine tuned front. Many rumours surround him as he never speaks of his past. Is the happiest in the ocean or near it, but also around water in general. Is very well educated and often helps with magic arts and sword fighting.
History: Mostly made up of rumours, possibly true. They are as follows: He is Atlantean by birth and where he stood in society is supposedly very high, was an assassin/bounty hunter before coming to this place. It is said he never killed a bounty and never left a target alive that HE deemed evil. He was once married and had child, but both were murdered. He is supposedly extremely rich from his previous “employment.” He for some reason came to train more (no one is quite sure why).
Weapons: Can summon weapons (no one knows where from), but often uses a water staff, katana/swords in general, and his own magic skills.
**Smells like ocean after awhile, but that could also be because he often goes there without warning.

-Carma-
Name- Aemilia
Gender- Female
Species- Earth Grower
Age- 16

Appearance- Aemilia's eyes are dark green like oak trees. Her hair is just bellow her shoulder and is very curly blonde, though she mostly keeps it up. Her skin is pale from not being in the sun and is dotted with freckles. She is not very athletic except for fighting and hides behind books of every kind. Her nails are short, clean, and cut. Her hair runs down upon small ears.

Personality- She is always trusting and kind. When she isn't in the stars or in a book she is talking with her friends. Aemilia can be easily stressed out of the smallest of things but stays pretty calm while fighting. She fights by flowing instead of strength or fighting fire with fire.

Weapons- Two katana or a staff works fine for Aemilia. She also uses martial arts in fights, preferably Indonesian Kung Fu.

Abilities- She can make plants grow even the biggest of trees and sometimes can even crack the earth.

Occupation- Law Keeper [not officially just privately]

-ShadowBone-
Name: Queequeg Von Swackhammer Swag Offenbecker-McBacon de Normandingum, a.k.a. "Queequeg"
Race: Human ... or something like it.
Description: Mute caucasian with shaven head; wears a bulky coat with many large pockets; blue eyes.
Personality: Bouyant, energetic, amused by childishly simple things, expert in explody-stuff, likes to chase women, doesn't take evil seriously.
Powers: Ice-caster; infinantly deep pockets.
Weapons: Twin dagnas that slide from his sleeves, various explosive materials, and a loaf of bread.

History: As an infant, he was found on the seat of a throne (the king almost sat on him), and grew up in the castle as a servant, etertainer, magician, palace guard, stonemason, blacksmith, chef, tailor, and nanny (he did most of these jobs best when he was drunk, except the last one). When he turned eighteen, Queequeg was told he had a bother, Neo, on a distant continent. Given an address to start from, he took an ocean voyage to find Neo. From their burned-down house (now rebuilt, and scaring the current family half to death by his appearance), he began searching for Neo's scent (literally sniffing along the gound like a basset hound) even though he still didn't know what Neo smelled like. He crash-tackle-glomped anyone who resembled Neo (that being anyone at all, since he'd never seen his brother before). Finally, he sniffed his way to Neo's sensei, and from there on it was easy.

-
Name: QueenQuag (aka, Queequeg's evil twin)
Race: Human (with some dark magic "mutations")
Age: 22 (or 16, since he was separated from Queequeg at age six)
Appearance: Slick black hair tied in the back of his head, pale skin, sharp, cold eyes, handsome, raptor-like features, sharp teeth and claws. Wears black boots, black leather gloves, and black cloak.

History: When Queequeg was six years old, he was attacked by a giant evil chicken. The chicken dragged Queequeg's evil side out of him, which reformed as a human. During the violent separation, the evil Queequeg got his hair and voice. It lived temporarily in the swamp outside the castle, being raised by the chicken. The guards found it (QueenQueg) lurking in the swamp and tried to capture it, but it went on a rampage and killed nearly one-third of the king's soldiers. They managed to lock it up in the dungeon, far away from the mostly-innocent Queequeg, where it has been ever since. When Queequeg left the kingdom to find his brother Neo, security in that particular section of dungeon lightened up a little ... which was too much.

-Cariad-
Name: Emory
Appearance: Emory’s angular face is framed by thick clustering dark curls, which have the effect of softening his profile a touch. His eyes are deep, warm, and coal dark. Though not the tallest, he is sturdily built. There is nothing overtly dangerous about him, but his bearing is light, balanced, with a certain control and self-contained manner that suggests he could probably hold his own in a tight situation. Curiously enough the long sleeved jerkin he wears appears to be made of twigs, leaves and heather all stitched together. Then there is that trick of the light where one could almost swear that his eyes flicker to amber…

Personality: Emory has a strong, genuine sense of empathy for people. He seems responsive and pleasant, interested in finding potential, and is willing to risk danger when it is called for. He holds fast to his convictions, and appears happiest when he is furthering the cause of something greater than himself. Maddeningly enough, even when he is most involved, there is a part of him that is intensely private, though he is far from invulnerable.

History: Will expand this as I go along, but I like to play with in-character development. He is the third son of the third son of a third son…remember those stories? Emory was sent from the fairy court north of the current city. He was given the task to investigate the disturbing rumors of sudden and violent social havoc that has come to a head due to the purist fae in power. Technically, he is supposed to avoid direct action.

Cloud7
Regular Poster

Post by Cloud7 »

you missed mine :(....I feel so sad now! :(...hehe, just kidding!

I think I have it somewhere....

Name: Elvira

Race: half fae, half harpy

Appearance: average height, healthy weight, long dark red/black hair, relatively pale coloured skin, big round green eyes. Has a scar above her belly, which she does not know where it came from.

History: She is an orphanage and was adopted by a wealthy family. She had never met her parents until one day when they turned up at the doorstep and that is when she found out about her race and the power within her. She then understood the strange things that had been happening around her the past few years. Her parents wanted to take her away and train her but she refused because she could not accept the fact that her parents put her in an orphanage home for 10 years and that now they have come for her. She felt miserable and confused that day and decided to sit out at night alone. Two years later, at her 18th birthday, her adopted family found out about her secret trainings and decided to send her to a private instructor where she can get proper training. She discovered her abilities to summon for the wind elements to create whirlwind, tornadoes and others and was also taught the basics of martial arts. As each year goes by, she is able to combine her martial art techniques with the wind elements. Her weapon is a kissaki sword and she carries it with her everywhere she goes.

Personality: She gets emotionally distress easily and noone is able to stop whatever she does when she is in that situation. She doesn’t like it when people talk bad about her parents. She is an easy-going person and is able to handle things pretty well. She likes humour but can be unreasonable and quick-tempered at times.

Voyd
Cartoon Hero

Post by Voyd »

i took what was on the first page, Cloud :P so there ^^

*huggle*

Cloud7
Regular Poster

Post by Cloud7 »

*huggle*

you know I was only kidding :P

Neoflame
Cartoon Hero
Location: in your closet, under your bed, I am the darkness that lurks in ur head.

Post by Neoflame »

stats: check. so how is the last few pages of the rp going?
i hav gone to find myself. if i get back before i return, let me know.

in the immortal words of Captin Jack Sparrow ~ "oh bugger."

"people r like machines. it cant hurt to press evrey button at least once."

"Violence solves everything. If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed."

Neoflame
Cartoon Hero
Location: in your closet, under your bed, I am the darkness that lurks in ur head.

Post by Neoflame »

heh :shucks: mever mind
i hav gone to find myself. if i get back before i return, let me know.

in the immortal words of Captin Jack Sparrow ~ "oh bugger."

"people r like machines. it cant hurt to press evrey button at least once."

"Violence solves everything. If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed."

Rychon
Cartoon Hero

Post by Rychon »

Sorry! I must not have added you to the front before we left! :oops:

But alls' well that ends well, eh?
I'm bored.

Cloud7
Regular Poster

Post by Cloud7 »

me...? it's ok ^^ I saved it so that I can refer to it ^^

so what's the story be now?

Rychon
Cartoon Hero

Post by Rychon »

That's a great question!

I don't know.

I think a bunch of us are going in different directions in which case my character will just lurk for a while. Or Brodi will continue spying on Rychon to discover her deep dark secrets XD . Xsan doesn't seem to give a damn. Jasmine just wants to make it through the day without a migrane. Queequeg wants to piss everyone off without really meaning to (we think). Emory's following Rychon and hoping she's not some crazy murderer.

As for those camping out in the woods, I'm not sure at all. I think the main goal is to get the prisoners to safety, which would be some town/village that Neo mentioned a while back. After that...well, choose something. :)
I'm bored.

Kelll
Cartoon Hero

Post by Kelll »

yes xsan doesn't give a dan, nicely put
I have pedophobepobia :D

Ebility Deranged
Cartoon Hero

Post by Ebility Deranged »

... where the hell is Rey? :oops:
I owe Moss a boon.

The Matrix caught an STD. D:

Kelll
Cartoon Hero

Post by Kelll »

rabid bunnys got her :D
I have pedophobepobia :D

Rychon
Cartoon Hero

Post by Rychon »

I'm not sure. I think Rey's with Neo and Sakura, but you could probably get away with putting her just about anywhere. She is a Rat, after all. :D
I'm bored.

Ebility Deranged
Cartoon Hero

Post by Ebility Deranged »

So she could just go 'BOO!' and appear next to Rychon?
I owe Moss a boon.

The Matrix caught an STD. D:

Voyd
Cartoon Hero

Post by Voyd »

heehee, that'd be amusing ^^

i think Jasmine wants to throttle her uncle first :P but having no migraine would be good too ^^;