Parents, teachers, and siblings

A place for the lovely people who fill up my tag board with their questions and pontifications

Postby Voyd on Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:07 pm

heehee ^^
If I told you I was innocent, would you believe me?
Voyd
Cartoon Hero

Postby Rychon on Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:48 am

Yea getting the teeth out was great, cause now they don't grind against the other teeth. but it was really creepy cause I woke up when they took the lower left one out, and it felt weeeeeeeeeeeeird.

The worst part was th needle that they stuck inme to nock me out. 'cause my arm started to numb first and i HATE that feeling. It makes me think death is slowly creeping up my arm but then I wake up and it's all good. Plus the doc talked to me while it ws working to distract me.

Morphine doesn't bother me. i think I creeped out the nurses ;cause when i woke up I got bored really quickly and started yelling. Then I saw the needle in my arm and the morphine and yelled "WEE ENDORPHINS!" 'cause morphine looks like endorphins and endorphines make you HAPPY like my happy piillz.
I'm bored.
Rychon
Cartoon Hero

Postby Voyd on Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:10 am

heehee, i like to creep out the nurses that come to my school to give us injections by watching them do it - they'll try to talk to you and distract you and get really creeped out when you just keep watching ^^
Voyd
Cartoon Hero

Postby Ebility II on Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:10 am

HI THREAD!
The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive... or bastardized versions thereof.

"Heartless," James mutters, "cruel, unfeeling -- the dizziness is within my soul, Moony. She's given me a -- a disease, or something."
"Can't give you a disease if she always says no to a date," Sirius points out, pragmatically.

HARDEST OF CORE
Ebility II
Regular Poster

Postby Voyd on Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:42 am

XD

HI THREEEEEEEAD!!! *spounces thread*
Voyd
Cartoon Hero

Postby Cloud7 on Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:27 am

gooday thread! *salutes*

the nurse who came to my primary school last time didn't give me any morphin before pulling my teeth out...it actually HURTS! and that's the same spot where I got that rotten teeth pulled out a month ago...

teachers are scary but I like school...i just don't like teachers very much at the moment...apparently, I am a favourite student of one of the teachers but he only taught me for one semester and he mentioned that before he taught me....strange guy...
chocolate makes you live longer XD
Cloud7
Regular Poster

Postby Ebility II on Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:48 am

Teachers can be weird. Or anal. At my school the latter is more probable.
The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive... or bastardized versions thereof.

"Heartless," James mutters, "cruel, unfeeling -- the dizziness is within my soul, Moony. She's given me a -- a disease, or something."
"Can't give you a disease if she always says no to a date," Sirius points out, pragmatically.

HARDEST OF CORE
Ebility II
Regular Poster

Postby Rychon on Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:39 pm

OMG I hate my band teacher.

OMG I said OMG.
I'm bored.
Rychon
Cartoon Hero

Postby Ebility II on Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:26 pm

ZOMG!

HARDEST OF CORE
Ebility II
Regular Poster

Postby Rychon on Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:30 pm

I wrote that on my critical thinking exam like five times and got an A. XD

I also drew pictures.
I'm bored.
Rychon
Cartoon Hero

Postby Ebility II on Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:39 pm

Making people laugh throung making a fool of youself just WINS, somehow. XD

HARDEST OF CORE
Ebility II
Regular Poster

Postby Rychon on Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:44 pm

Oh, you should have seen me last night. We were volunteering (I don't even go to that school anymore XD ), and taping signs to walls and doors. Well, they were taping and I was being obnoxious. Then later I took the tape and put it across my nose--it was WAR TAPE (as opposed to paint). I also got a star stamped on my hand and then put it on my cheek too. We tried putting a star on one of the girl's foreheads, but she wiped it off. Party pooper.

I also made a whole lot of noise.
I'm bored.
Rychon
Cartoon Hero

Postby Ebility II on Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:52 pm

:lol:

That. Sounds. AWESOME.

HARDEST OF CORE
Ebility II
Regular Poster

Postby Rychon on Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:54 pm

It also belongs in the Tales of Yore thread, but I figure it will be unlocked eventually so I can rule it once more. :D

We also wrapped tape around one of the girls and made her sell bracelets like that. Sales were better before she took it off.
I'm bored.
Rychon
Cartoon Hero

Postby Ebility II on Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:05 pm

XD

I'd buy a bracelet from a tape mummy.

HARDEST OF CORE
Ebility II
Regular Poster

Postby Rychon on Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:06 pm

Exactly!
I'm bored.
Rychon
Cartoon Hero

Postby Cloud7 on Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:06 pm

I like your stories, rychon! they are always full of amusement and it cheers me up most of the time ^^ *hug stories*

teachers teachers teachers...one of the teachers from one of the clubs I join ( I only join two) winked at me at times when he walked past me...gah! ><, the scary-ness....:(...it is so tempting to smack him across the face...
Cloud7
Regular Poster

Postby Snowy on Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:21 pm

which teacher?

gah...if the one for key club did that, i'd be freaked out way more than if the one for leo club did...
My imaginary friend says you have serious mental problems.
Snowy
Cartoon Hero

Postby Kelll on Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:32 am

i creeped out my teacher wearing all black one day and talking like everyone was going to die....that was like friday, because i couldn't do it on april fools day. At the end i got all hyper because I had to act like a bitch all day and man, I did feel like that for half that time, it was fun, and i got chocolates for fooling the teacher!! YAY!!! CHOCOLAATE!!!
I have pedophobepobia :D
Kelll
Cartoon Hero

Postby Cloud7 on Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:07 am

you got chocolate for fooling the teacher?! SERIOUSLY!? wow...I should try that some day ^^ teachers can't give us detentions anymore! they can only kick us out of school for the rest of the day!!!

it's the one for key club, snowy, the one for leo club just left...
Cloud7
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Cat Legend