Welcome, Intrepid Traveler

For enthusiasts of underground comix, free thinkers, rebels and/or acid heads only...

Welcome, Intrepid Traveler

Postby Moloch on Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:07 am

Mo-loch 1. In the Old Testament, a god of the Ammonites and Phoenicians to whom children were sacrificed by burning.
2. Anything regarded as demanding a terrible sacrifice.

It only took me two years to get this thing going. If you haven't viewed my webcomic before, I now have over 200 strips in the archive and am still going strong. Most of these strips are oneshots with few recurring characters and a handful of unrelated stories. Basically this website has served to hone my craft, build a portfolio, and vomit the shit in my head onto your computer screen.

Let me know what you think.
Moloch
Regular Poster

Postby Moloch on Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:05 pm

Just to let you all in on what's going on... Over the span of the current storyline, I've reached the mark of 200 comics and am approaching the 2 year mark in another few weeks. This last story was less of something that I sat down and really thought out than an exercise to see if I could produce a longer plot. And it just so happens I was re-reading some old Dick Tracy comics too and it kinda went from there. If you're up for it, you can read from the beginning strip http://moloch.keenspace.com/d/20050404.html. Honestly, I don't think its my best work in the least, but it was quite the learning experience. Still after three months of working on it, I'm glad it'll be all over in a few more days!!!
Moloch
Regular Poster

Postby Moloch on Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:29 pm

Hello...

Is there anybody out there?
Moloch
Regular Poster

Postby LibertyCabbage on Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:21 am

Wheee!!!
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero

Return to Children of Moloch, The