Behold! For the forum is active, and active is the forum!

An epic quest to save the world from a futuristic war gets interrupted by the mundane lives of 5 college students.

Behold! For the forum is active, and active is the forum!

Postby TheBladeRoden2 on Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:28 am

We thank thee, O newsbox, for providing us with 3x the readership, though I still only update an average of once per month. We thank thee too, tagboard, for thine spammers have had the unforseen effect of creating a facade of popularity with which I was able to obtain a hosted forum.
In thanks I will build a super archive calendar in your name. And too, the 12 stations of the character page, where the details of people who have shown up more than twice will be detailed. In addition, thrice weekly, or every week thrice, we shall offer up a comical host of the pen and paper of our Artist, TheBladeRoden. And in that we shall attempt to go about a cohesive storyline for once, Achoo.

Mod bless you.
"i just want to get back to life, but for that i just need to get dead" -boby
JR Productions Risen: The Forum
TheBladeRoden2
Regular Poster

YES!

Postby VileTerror on Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:18 am

<a href='http://forums.keenspace.com/viewtopic.php?p=880000'>Fuckin' amen!</a>
Odd that "Skype" isn't one of the options in the profile. Granted, MSN is now defunct and Skype its replacement . . .
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.

Return to Risen