Introduction Thread

A chibi webcomic based on a video game involving a psychotic final boss, a clueless kid from the real world, and game sprites who don't know what to do with either of them.

Introduction Thread

Postby Penthesilea on Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:11 am

Yeah... the title should be self-explainatory, here. Want people to know who you are? Post in the introduction thread! Be creative. :p
<a href="http://herodoll.keenspace.com" target-="blank">Prime Evil, Inc.</a>
Penthesilea

Postby Herodoll on Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:48 am

*shuffles in* uh, hi. I'm Sarah. *wave*
Crowd: Hi, Sarah..
Sarah: I haven't drank in 18 years.
Crowd: yay..
Sarah: I'm thirsty. *shuffles out*
Herodoll

Postby Banov on Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:12 pm

My name is Banov (Greg).
I started reading prime evil last year in november. I draw my own comic, but it is nothing compared to evil :P Or is it? Tell me!
Anyways, I'll be hanging around and posting a lot here....I have nothing better to do.....

So...uhhhh...lets be friends!
Banov
Regular Poster

Postby Banov on Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:20 am

um.....well, what I previously said in this post is menaingless now. errr....mods, please delete this post.
Last edited by Banov on Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banov
Regular Poster

Postby Mangel's Disguise on Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:34 am

When I first stumbled onto these forums, I admit I was a bit confused when I saw the GIGANTIC member list. But now I understand... oh and thank you for the awesome eye colors (blue and black).
Mangel's Disguise

Postby Kenji on Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:14 am

Hello. My name is Brian. I'm 21, 6"1', 165 lbs. I have brown hair, blue eyes, and a beard like Snake from Metal Gear Solid 3. Obviously I'm incredibly hot. I enjoy Aikido, video games, webcomics, romantic dinners, and long walks on the beach.

I was unsure as to wether to post in this topic or "Questions to the Admins," seeing as how my primary objective was to hit on you, while my secondary is to say I enjoy your comic. Anyway, I enjoy your comic! <3
Kenji

Postby LowMan on Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:05 pm

Hey guys! Found this comic from the guest strip you did on CYS (Which was really good btw). Been reading it for about 5 issues now and got through the archives. Must say it's a really cute and funny comic and I'll be sticking around here for a while! ^_^
LowMan

Postby Penthesilea on Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:57 pm

Hey, Lowman! ^^' Glad you decided to stick around for a while, and thanks for the compliments on the guest strip! We really appreciate the loyalty of our fans - it's a shock to us because we never expected it, but it's an amazing shock! : ) Thanks again.
<a href="http://herodoll.keenspace.com" target-="blank">Prime Evil, Inc.</a>
Penthesilea

Return to Prime Evil