May 26, 2006 - Someone Better...

If you were exiled to the armpit of America, wouldn't you want to be somewhere else as well?

May 26, 2006 - Someone Better...

Postby Salad Hayes on Fri May 26, 2006 1:22 am

Of course, this is not what The Dude means, but he's not exactly expressing it very clearly.

And welcome to all from the tiny text box on the front page; relax, stretch out your legs, and discuss!
Salad Hayes
Regular Poster

Postby Slicer on Fri May 26, 2006 1:14 pm

(*(

Oh wait... I guess I made myself a little too comfortable.

I think the Dude is trying to get Chris to relax. There's no pressure to perform. No expectations. Just take some time and get to know him...
Slicer

Postby Salad Hayes on Fri May 26, 2006 2:35 pm

Slicer wrote:(*(

Yeah, I don't think I want to know what that symbol means.

Dude is demanding a lot from Chris in a frustratingly vague way. How should she feel when all of her advances over the past *year* haven't been "deep enough"? There's "taking it slow" and there's "holding out."
Salad Hayes
Regular Poster

Postby Slicer on Sat May 27, 2006 11:51 am

Salad Hayes wrote:
Slicer wrote:(*(

Yeah, I don't think I want to know what that symbol means.

Just a massive red chili pepper fart... that's all.

Salad Hayes wrote:Dude is demanding a lot from Chris in a frustratingly vague way. How should she feel when all of her advances over the past *year* haven't been "deep enough"? There's "taking it slow" and there's "holding out."

A year is nothing in the span of a lifetime together. If Chris is not able to live in a growing relationship where sexual gratification is delayed, then she should move on. Dude is actually demanding nothing of her at this point except understanding instead of selfishness.
Slicer

Postby Casualnotice on Mon May 29, 2006 8:14 am

Actually, he is, and has been demanding that she make wholesale alterations to her world view. In Chris's world, men will do anything for sex, and "easy" girls, who enjoy sex, like her, are popular, and loved by all they meet. The idea that sex is merely a form of loving expression and not the only valid form thereof is beyond her experience.
Casualnotice
Regular Poster

Return to Anywhere But Here