Strip for 1-19-06

If you were exiled to the armpit of America, wouldn't you want to be somewhere else as well?

Strip for 1-19-06

Postby Anywherebuthere on Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:14 pm

ARRRRRGH!

Sorry folks.

I got strips for the rest of this week drawn, but only got yesterday's inked. I went home, got it scanned in, and posted for ya'll. Then I went to bed.

I woke up around 4 in the evening, had to run to the post office to ship off some shirts, and then got home at 6ish. I slept till 11:30...got up, and am now back at work.

Which, gives me, as best as I could figure, gave me 16 hours of rest.

GRRRRRRRR...

So, my goal tonight is to get ALL of this weeks strips inked, and get up through next Wednesdays strips done.

Sorry about this.

-Jason
Anywherebuthere
Cartoon Hero

Postby Tangent on Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:04 am

Dude. You're doing HOW MANY comic strips right now? I mean, 10 a week of your regular comic, 5 a week (with color) of a guest comic, and of course there's the fact you were recently hired to draw Garfield as that hack who started it is subcontracting out... :roll: (joking about the Garfield bit. I'd not wish that on anyone. :D)
Robert A. Howard

Tangents

Save Clan of the Cats! This fantastic web-comic needs your help to stay alive! Even "just" reading the comic helps. Go to the web-site to learn more. :)
Tangent
Regular Poster

Postby Anywherebuthere on Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:07 am

Just 10 right now Robert, David got the last of the C&P strips on Monday...I think it was Monday. Maybe Tuesday.

But here's the deal.

People know that I update at midnight. Which means that fans are stopping by expecting to see a new strip.

And I feel that since I've MET that expectation, where they CHOSE to come to the site and check it out, that I SHOULD make absolutly certain that I keep meeting that expectation.

Because that's just the type of person I am.

I respect my fans, and if they expect a quality strip, with an update schedule set in stone, then I rather expect myself to keep it up.
Anywherebuthere
Cartoon Hero

Postby Anywherebuthere on Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:49 am

And yet AGAIN CG gave me a legitimate excuse to miss my update...

Here's the strip, just in case it CLOGS and it doesn't update for me.

Anywherebuthere
Cartoon Hero

Return to Anywhere But Here