Linkage

If you were exiled to the armpit of America, wouldn't you want to be somewhere else as well?

Linkage

Postby Netpoet on Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:14 pm

Hey, just wanted to let you know I've added you to my links page. :) If you start to see links coming your way from http://ttg.keenspace.com I'd appreciate if you let me know how many show up. I like to know how many people end up getting. :)

>Net
Netpoet
Cartoon Hero

Postby Anywherebuthere on Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:43 pm

Well,

So far today I've noticed two from your site. One from the main page, and one from your links page.

I've also noticed that the link on the keenspace link page for Blackaby is the wrong url and takes you to your gaming comics links page.

Cheers!

Jason
Anywherebuthere
Cartoon Hero

Postby Netpoet on Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:45 am

anywherebuthere wrote:I've also noticed that the link on the keenspace link page for Blackaby is the wrong url and takes you to your gaming comics links page.

Cheers!

Jason

... WHOOPS. Thanks for that catch, I'll fix that today. Heh.

{mutters something about hating HTML}
Netpoet
Cartoon Hero

Postby Anywherebuthere on Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:14 pm

Allright, checking my logs...

To date I've gotten 7 hits from the two links on your site. More from the keen links then the front page link.

What's the deal with that? Huh?

Kid you not.

I've also gotten more hits from TTN, then from the keenspace newsletter. Don't ya'll promote that or something? If not you REALLY should. I've been pimping it on my site.
Anywherebuthere
Cartoon Hero

Postby Netpoet on Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:51 am

anywherebuthere wrote:Allright, checking my logs...

To date I've gotten 7 hits from the two links on your site. More from the keen links then the front page link.

What's the deal with that? Huh?

Kid you not.

I've also gotten more hits from TTN, then from the keenspace newsletter. Don't ya'll promote that or something? If not you REALLY should. I've been pimping it on my site.

Actually, that doesn't surprise me. I apparently have a lot of readers that use my links page to find new comics (I'm still trying to figure out WHERE they come from). Last month, I tested it with FAUB's comic. He got something like 170 or so from me... most of which came from the LINKS page.

I think it has a lot to do with the small description I put on all the links. :)
Netpoet
Cartoon Hero

Return to Anywhere But Here