She seems happy to be turned down... *grin*

If you were exiled to the armpit of America, wouldn't you want to be somewhere else as well?

She seems happy to be turned down... *grin*

Postby Tangent on Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:30 pm

Heh. Now that is cute. She's giggling because she was turned down.

I can so see her roommate going "Okay, what did he slip you?" when she shows up giggling because she was turned down. Again. :D
Robert A. Howard

Tangents

Save Clan of the Cats! This fantastic web-comic needs your help to stay alive! Even "just" reading the comic helps. Go to the web-site to learn more. :)
Tangent
Regular Poster

Postby Tangent on Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:21 pm

BTW, yes, I do know what it's like to cram an entire week's worth of strips into one strip. I did the same exact thing myself, early on. But... just like with your strip there, it had to be done. I don't think the audience would have enjoyed a week of both Ginny and Jesse apartment-hunting. And I would have gotten bored fast. :D (It was Update 19... only 15 panels though, but a lot of text in some of them. *wry smile* If I remember rightly it took me a week to do (ie, it was a week between the previous update and that one).)

Definitely bit off more than I could chew back then. *sigh* You handled it spectacularly. Heck, you had 20 panels. And none of them were cut-and-paste.

My hat's off to you.
Robert A. Howard

Tangents

Save Clan of the Cats! This fantastic web-comic needs your help to stay alive! Even "just" reading the comic helps. Go to the web-site to learn more. :)
Tangent
Regular Poster

Re: She seems happy to be turned down... *grin*

Postby Anywherebuthere on Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:34 pm

Tangent wrote:Heh. Now that is cute. She's giggling because she was turned down.

I can so see her roommate going "Okay, what did he slip you?" when she shows up giggling because she was turned down. Again. :D

Ironically, we're about to see something very close to that within the next two days.
Anywherebuthere
Cartoon Hero

Return to Anywhere But Here