Wow...

If you were exiled to the armpit of America, wouldn't you want to be somewhere else as well?

Wow...

Postby Jha'Meia on Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:27 pm

Why can't I ever find a guy like that?

Awesome strip, dude. ^_^
Jha'Meia
Regular Poster

Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Formerly Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Postby Anywherebuthere on Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:33 pm

Thanks...
Anywherebuthere
Cartoon Hero

Postby Tim on Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:57 pm

Yes, I'd say that was worth the foul language. Excellent work :)
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
Tim
Cartoon Hero

Location: Bay State, ol' Bay State, I lift my heart to you (bum bum bum)

Postby Anywherebuthere on Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:12 pm

I didn't MEAN to make such a big deal out of the language. I just consider my strip to be more towards the PG-13 side of things, and the strips on Tuesday and Wednesday would raise a few eyebrows from those that view my strip as such.

At the same time taming the language would have been unfair to Chris' character. So I figured the best choice would be to just issue a warning to those who would ghasp that a young woman pushed to the point of frustration would be so...BLUNT in her choice of words.
Anywherebuthere
Cartoon Hero

Postby Tears on Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:18 am

That's really sweet... for some reason I thought they knew each other better than that... I guess I assumed a certain amount of between comic conversation that they didn't actually have.

Why the big deal about eye colour though? Honestly how many people can you remember the eye colour of? especially if they wear glasses... I had a think about it and realised that apart from my family (who have the same eye colour as me so that's cheating) I can remember the eye colour of approximately two people, and one of them's Orlando Bloom.
Warning: this poster is addicted to ellipses...

I have a web comic called Tears of Eternity if you don't look you'll never know if you would have liked it.
Tears
Regular Poster

Postby Jha'Meia on Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:43 am

tears wrote:That's really sweet... for some reason I thought they knew each other better than that... I guess I assumed a certain amount of between comic conversation that they didn't actually have.

Why the big deal about eye colour though? Honestly how many people can you remember the eye colour of? especially if they wear glasses... I had a think about it and realised that apart from my family (who have the same eye colour as me so that's cheating) I can remember the eye colour of approximately two people, and one of them's Orlando Bloom.

I guess he's a romantic sort of guy, and the eyes are normally the most attractive feature on a person (in most female's preferences). If you're dating somebody and want to have sex with them, at least have the decency to know what they have under sunglasses instead of jumping to the sex, y'know?

I mean, I don't remember the eye colour of most people either, but I remember my boyfriend's, at least. It's just the simple trivia that matter.
Jha'Meia
Regular Poster

Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Formerly Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Postby Tangent on Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:58 am

Blue/grey. And she freckles easily. And has beautiful hair that goes from red in sunlight to a light brownish when indoors. *sigh*

BTW, holy-fucking-wow.

This has to be the best strip you've done to date.

Holy-fucking-wow.

Oh, and I reviewed it again. *wry grin* Today's strip just soooo begged to be reviewed. Hope you enjoy. :)
Robert A. Howard

Tangents

Save Clan of the Cats! This fantastic web-comic needs your help to stay alive! Even "just" reading the comic helps. Go to the web-site to learn more. :)
Tangent
Regular Poster

Postby Anywherebuthere on Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:49 am

Good lord, two reviews in one week...

now if I could just get OTHER sites to review it as well. No offense but one guy yelling to check out the site isn't nearly as effective as 40 guys yelling to check it out.

However I am glad to see that people are enjoying the story. Warms the cockles of my heart.
Anywherebuthere
Cartoon Hero

Postby Tangent on Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:09 am

None taken. I want to see other sites reviewing ABH as well.
Robert A. Howard

Tangents

Save Clan of the Cats! This fantastic web-comic needs your help to stay alive! Even "just" reading the comic helps. Go to the web-site to learn more. :)
Tangent
Regular Poster

Postby Cestrian on Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:03 pm

Have to agree with everyone else, very good strip.
Cestrian

Postby EmmaC on Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:50 pm

what they all said, loved today's strip...err, chunk. :P knowing you, i had expected it to be a bit more....risque? but very tastefully done.
EmmaC

Postby Anywherebuthere on Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:36 pm

Risque came on Tuesday and Wednessday. It was tame risque but it was a little more of an eyebrow raiser.
Anywherebuthere
Cartoon Hero

Return to Anywhere But Here