Patchwork Champions Reader Response Poll 2007

PatchworkEveryone's a hero in their own forums. And in their favorite forums. Alright, fine, maybe just in this forum. Shush.

Patchwork Champions Reader Response Poll 2007

Postby Kasaii on Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:15 pm

Howdy! This is just a little Q&A so that I know what to do better, and what to do less of. I'm not planning on major plot alterations, but I'm happy to make changes based on responses.

What characters would you like to see more of? (Primary or secondary)

What characters would you like to see less of / never see again? (As above, but don't count on any primary characters vanishing on recommendations. ;) )

Was there too much serious? Not enough serious?

Anything in general you'd like to see more of in the coming year?

I have a couple of plotlines open, so there's certainly space for favorite characters to get extra screentime. :twisted:
"Consistancy is the hobgoblin of little minds."
Patchwork Champions. Note to self: You cannot read by laserlight.
Kasaii
Regular Poster

Postby Tinkerbell on Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:52 am

I think it was pretty much right (right enough, anyway, that I'm nomming you for 'best superhero comic' at the WCCAs... ^_--).

Can we have more Ash? He's awesome!

Also, Lucky's Dad. I'm guessing from his recent appearance that we'll be seeing some more of him anyway, but he was likewise good fun.

And Jim. There will never be enough Jim.

Tink

Siress Commander Tinkerbell Nickmaker, the Pokingfu Knight, of the Order of Tinkinators!

... much ph34¬
Tinkerbell
Regular Poster

Postby BustermanZero on Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:32 am

What I'd like to see is someone from Handyman's past show up, forcing him to be serious, even if for once.

I'm surprised no villain has tried cloning yet either, of the heroes I mean.
BustermanZero

Postby ArkKMS on Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:55 am

I'd like to see some more of Overkill, or the devil in a red Dress.

I'd like to see less of that other company guy agasint ecchs. I dont like him.

The comic has had a good balance of humor and story, so, keep up the good work.

My only question is, can my character guest spot? School is morethan i can do to keep my comic updating, but i think they'd like to visit your guys once in a while/
I don't know why people trust me. I don't think they should.
ArkKMS
Regular Poster

Postby Kasaii on Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:16 pm

ArkKMS wrote:I'd like to see some more of Overkill, or the devil in a red Dress.

I'd like to see less of that other company guy agasint ecchs. I dont like him.

The comic has had a good balance of humor and story, so, keep up the good work.

My only question is, can my character guest spot? School is morethan i can do to keep my comic updating, but i think they'd like to visit your guys once in a while/

Yeah, the Witch Doctor didn't really work out the way I was hoping. While Ada is going to stick around, I don't think there'll be much of Jason or his company in the future.

As for your "more of"... let's just say you may like this storyline. ;)

And crossover-wise, you don't want to do crossovers with me. I'm insanely jealous of my characters, and also a major pain to work with. I have been told this, and I believe it. ;)
"Consistancy is the hobgoblin of little minds."
Patchwork Champions. Note to self: You cannot read by laserlight.
Kasaii
Regular Poster

Postby ArkKMS on Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:18 am

Kasaii wrote:As for your "more of"... let's just say you may like this storyline. ;)

And crossover-wise, you don't want to do crossovers with me. I'm insanely jealous of my characters, and also a major pain to work with. I have been told this, and I believe it. ;)

Sounds good. The Devil needs morw work, i say. Anyways, for the crossover thing, i was proposing that you could use my characts as extra or something along those lines. I dont have a real site yet, so a full crossover is a little beyound me right now.
And in light of valdies post about nadia, a miny story of her becoming part of the team might be nice. Like a quick weekend story or something typed up for us to read. But thats just me.
I don't know why people trust me. I don't think they should.
ArkKMS
Regular Poster

Postby Juron Pilo on Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:11 pm

I like everything so far. No real complaints about the direction of the comic.
Juron Pilo
Regular Poster

Postby John Greenhill on Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:52 am

The comic is going in the right direction, the characters are getting better but it'll never be a 'Patchwork Heroes'.
John Greenhill

Return to Patchwork Heroes