Wow...

PatchworkEveryone's a hero in their own forums. And in their favorite forums. Alright, fine, maybe just in this forum. Shush.

Wow...

Postby Tinkerbell on Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:31 am

... I got linked on the front page of Patchwork Champions... Hee.

Anyway, I thought I'd stop by and say hi, since I've been reading this comic for a while and it's about time I was on the forum.

Um, hi? *nervous look*

^_^

Tink (aka Rik)

Siress Commander Tinkerbell Nickmaker, the Pokingfu Knight, of the Order of Tinkinators!

... much ph34¬
Tinkerbell
Regular Poster

Postby Kasaii on Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:44 pm

Welcome to the forums, Tink! Glad to see you.

I think that you'll find that we're quiet, but relatively friendly.

Seriously, we need some noise. Any ideas how I can spice this place up? Maybe I should pull a massive prank on the readers that only the forumites know about. Hmmm....
"Consistancy is the hobgoblin of little minds."
Patchwork Champions. Note to self: You cannot read by laserlight.
Kasaii
Regular Poster

Postby Tinkerbell on Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:50 am

Something that worked prettywell over on Soccer is Full of Cheese was a sort of 'join the forums! First 15 to do so get bonus art!' promotion thingy. Probably tripled their traffic overnight.

That, or just ordering people to check out your forum, the way Ooops, Nevermind does...

I still need to *get* a forum, never mind worry about traffic on one (not that there's enough traffic on my tagboard to warrant it...)

Tink[/b]

Siress Commander Tinkerbell Nickmaker, the Pokingfu Knight, of the Order of Tinkinators!

... much ph34¬
Tinkerbell
Regular Poster

Return to Patchwork Heroes