Daily Strip Discussion

PatchworkEveryone's a hero in their own forums. And in their favorite forums. Alright, fine, maybe just in this forum. Shush.
Tinkerbell
Regular Poster

Post by Tinkerbell »

H-oh dear... I fear this does not bode well... Eric and/or Derek getting back in the business? An arranged marriage between Lucky and Amber? A sinister plot involving bananas, a radioactive umbrella and the Platypus Army of Doom?

Who knows... ? I'm sure we'll find out soon...

Tink

Siress Commander Tinkerbell Nickmaker, the Pokingfu Knight, of the Order of Tinkinators!

... much ph34¬

Juron Pilo
Regular Poster

Post by Juron Pilo »

Nice job with the backgrounds lately. :)

Tinkerbell
Regular Poster

Post by Tinkerbell »

So, what, Friv got *seven* different forebodings into one strip?! That a record? ^_--

Happy new year, all!

Tink

Siress Commander Tinkerbell Nickmaker, the Pokingfu Knight, of the Order of Tinkinators!

... much ph34¬

Artificer-urza
Regular Poster

Post by Artificer-urza »

It'll be an interesting year, that's for sure. And there appears to be a missing page in the archives, one of the guest comics.
Check out my wbecomic, Starlight Chronicles: http://starlight-chronicles.smackjeeves.com/

ArkKMS
Regular Poster

Post by ArkKMS »

Yeah, i just noticed that my fancomic isnt there. I know it wasnt great, but it wasnt that bad. What i wanna see in the next year? Crossover with my comic, Unlikely Heroes.
I don't know why people trust me. I don't think they should.

Kasaii
Regular Poster

Post by Kasaii »

Argh.

After a bit of testing, the problem seems to be that I can only save the fancomic from DeviantArt as a 1x1 file. I can't for the life of me figure out why, and I didn't notice when I uploaded originally because I was doing it in a hurry via holiday.

Kris, if you email me the fancomic I will upload it properly in the archives and post a mainpage link to it. Sorry!
"Consistancy is the hobgoblin of little minds."
Patchwork Champions. Note to self: You cannot read by laserlight.

ArkKMS
Regular Poster

Post by ArkKMS »

Kasaii wrote:Argh.

After a bit of testing, the problem seems to be that I can only save the fancomic from DeviantArt as a 1x1 file. I can't for the life of me figure out why, and I didn't notice when I uploaded originally because I was doing it in a hurry via holiday.

Kris, if you email me the fancomic I will upload it properly in the archives and post a mainpage link to it. Sorry!
Emailed, Yetiman.
Anyways, new comic looks good. Target practice and all that.

Registered111

Post by Registered111 »

Clearly the author hasn't read the Max Brooks' "Zombie Survival Guide." Zombies are not stealthy, certainly not after becoming aware of a target. Then again, zombies are usually not ninja.

Kasaii
Regular Poster

Post by Kasaii »

Registered111 wrote:Clearly the author hasn't read the Max Brooks' "Zombie Survival Guide." Zombies are not stealthy, certainly not after becoming aware of a target. Then again, zombies are usually not ninja.
Zombies aren't stealthy, but they are required to scare people. Ninja are required to be stealthy. As, for that matter, are trees. ;)

Ash is just a bundle of contradictions.

Artificer-urza
Regular Poster

Post by Artificer-urza »

Ummm... still no guest comic.
Check out my wbecomic, Starlight Chronicles: http://starlight-chronicles.smackjeeves.com/

Kasaii
Regular Poster

Post by Kasaii »

ARGHLEBURGLE!!!

What the hell does ComicGenesis have against that damned comic??

*EDIT*

Never mind, I found the problem.

The problem is that I am incompetant, and uploaded the comic to 2005 instead of 2006. Go me!

Artificer-urza
Regular Poster

Post by Artificer-urza »

That's why you should be on http://www.smackjeeves.com

Kasaii
Regular Poster

Post by Kasaii »

artificer-urza wrote:That's why you should be on http://www.smackjeeves.com
*grins* Somehow, I don't think SmackJeeves will solve my mislabelling problems. And the first time I tried to upload it, it was my computer that screwed up, not the site. ;)

ArkKMS
Regular Poster

Post by ArkKMS »

Nice forshadowing today. but if Nadia really once to know whats going on, why not have her check wikipedia? they got freakin' everything on there.

Tinkerbell
Regular Poster

Post by Tinkerbell »

Oh noes! plot foiled by Wikipedia!

Unless wikipedia is a plot to conceal the truth... IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU!! </paranoid nutter>

Tink

... much ph34¬

ArkKMS
Regular Poster

Post by ArkKMS »

Tinkerbell wrote:Oh noes! plot foiled by Wikipedia!

Unless wikipedia is a plot to conceal the truth... IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU!! </paranoid nutter>

Tink
I can see it now. Wikipedia run by the illuminati of new world order or the Free Masons, concealing the truth.

Anyways, i think Handyman is actullay a bad guy in disguise. He won't say anythign true about his past, He has a V-rating, plus he knew what happened to that one supergroup.
Also, he weapons still worked around that one person, lockdown i think. If he was apart of her group, then she might have excluded his stuff from her powers. just a thought.

Tinkerbell
Regular Poster

Post by Tinkerbell »

You're pretty good at that paranoia thing, huh?

I dunno, I think Jim just does it to be annoying. His powers work around Lockdown 'cuz it is actually possible to do all that stuff with duct tape; as Amber said, it's not pseudotech (this idea amuses me far too much to let it go). I think we'll have to wait and see what his connection the the Justicars is, though.

Tink

... much ph34¬

Juron Pilo
Regular Poster

Post by Juron Pilo »

Oh, thats just what he WANTS you to think :wink:

Tinkerbell
Regular Poster

Post by Tinkerbell »

Hey, leave me and my raving optimism alone! I'm gonna be a rockstar one day! ^_--

Tink

... much ph34¬

ArkKMS
Regular Poster

Post by ArkKMS »

Rather ironic foreshadowing in the comic. I still think one of them heroes is evil in disguise. Magister is an obvious choice, but it think Fixit might be a badguy. Remember, Psiborg is working for someone, and Fixit seems like someone who can do things with technology. Prehaps this heroes has gone bad, adn taken over Psiborg.