Comment about the redraw

A forum for Picatrix readers who wish to discuss the comic

Comment about the redraw

Postby Catherine_Puce on Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:38 am

:lol: I really like this redraw. I still like the original strip, it's make a lot more serious and the demon make a lot more thing to a cat but the new one is just too funny. If Winnie knew that this is a demon or a angel, I bet she had replaced huggy by pervert and being a lot less nice. Anyway, I think that this demon look a lot like Samael. Maybe our dear author decided to make him appear sooner in the comic. I swear Winnie seems spread pheromones who attract supernatural creatures. Demons and fallen angels can't resist to her.

C'est le d
Catherine_Puce
Regular Poster

Postby Cuendolin on Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:31 am

I love the redraw, however the original strip is good.
Well, If we can't know the colour of the cat , we can't guess who is the cat, soon we know.
Cuendolin
Regular Poster

Postby Catherine_Puce on Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:48 am

I agree but if you look well the author didn't put any shade in the fur of this cat like she did in the previous version. This implie that this car has a white or light-coloured fur. Beside she changed the appearance of the cat and I doubt that this is for no reason. She adjusts the story so I guess that if she change the color of the kitten, it's because there are a reason.

Les prochaines pages devrait nous éclaicir sur ce point.

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Regular Poster

Postby Cuendolin on Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:29 pm

Well, as you have said, the cat has light-colored fur, so it can be yellow or white , in the last comics the demons have the same color of hair as cats and as humans , so maybe the author wants to apply this fact from the start .
I'm sure that there will be surprises in the redraw, so your theory is very possible too.
Cuendolin
Regular Poster

Postby FullmetalKitsune on Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:54 pm

Well, you know, I've always thought that the cat Spring was after was Hector.

Though, in the original, she was doing it straight from the dream, which probably explains why it was a Siamese... :X It was her siamese she was dreaming of~! hehe. Maybe?
FullmetalKitsune

Postby Catherine_Puce on Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:38 pm

Interesting theory, Hector seem indeed a logic choice too but it's not the style of Hector to jump on girl cleavage. Beside the demon seem like Winnie and Hector didn't liked Winnie in the begiining in the old comic. It could be a part of the change made by the author to ameliorate the story.

We will see that soon enough since Winnie squealed so strong that she broke the cristal. It's a nice change, now instead that break suddently without apparent reason, we have a fatal sonic attack. Spring is now doomed to age and die. :lol: Let's just hope that the cat didn't escape of fear to be killed.

Ce fut une bataille facilement gagnée si vous voulez mon avis.

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Regular Poster

Postby FullmetalKitsune on Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:39 am

Yeah... Though, instead of it being a sonic-based attack, it could just be a release of magical energy whilst she's screaming.
Kind of like how people make sounds when they're performing martial arts?

Anyway. Yeah, it doesn't seem like Hector'd jump into someone's cleavage, but I'd think he'd act that way when he's afraid, ne? Just jump into the nearest person's arms, not caring where you land... Sounds kinda like my cat.

Though, with the whole crystal thing, I'm feeling a little bit of a need to sing Moonlight Densetsu...
FullmetalKitsune

Postby Catherine_Puce on Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:41 am

You're probably right. Anyway, Hector (we can't be sure for the cat but we can for the guy.) should learn to not poke powerful witch with sticks. It's frustrating and she has the bad habit to cast when enraged.

P.S.= The archive lack a page. Just before that Winnie cast an avanlanche on Eric there suppose to be a strip where she exit from the castle because the guard mistake her and Vanessa for Azrael and Hector. I love this strip above all when the guardmans comment how much the demon king looks girly before notices that the real one is behind them.

Il faudrait retrouver cette page perdue.

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Regular Poster

Postby FullmetalKitsune on Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:09 pm

Watch out Hector...

Hum, I wonder what happened to the page? This requires some investigation! mmyes....

*edit* It looks like it was a calendar burp, perhaps? I'd think that maybe it's something that could be fixed manually... or just playing around with the URLs.

But you're right. This page rocks.

At least it's still there!
FullmetalKitsune

Postby Catherine_Puce on Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:52 pm

Something new and amusing, we have Hector pretending to be a elite demon. He's a half-angel and he never learned magic beyond the level of basic anima. He stays a simple errants boy, he can't do much better at his current level of skill. It's Hector who should be impressed, He have in front of him, the future demon's hunter that will make addict his cousin from his position.

Les égos surdimensionnés sont fait pour être briser.

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Regular Poster

Postby Catherine_Puce on Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:12 pm

(ooc: Sorry to post twice in row but nobody else seem ready to reply.)

I like this redraw too. She seems exit of a coffin (Princess shouldn't put people in human sized box, it isn't a proper way to act for a lady.), she should get the habit. Ariise from the dead is her fate. :twisted:

Hector, il y a un coffre dans la salle prends-le et oublie Winnie. :lol:

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Regular Poster

Return to Picatrix