Lost respect for Autumn

A forum for Picatrix readers who wish to discuss the comic

Lost respect for Autumn

Postby Journ-O-LST-3 on Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:35 am

So maybe I'm a jeark but I think I just lost all possible respect for Autumn. Follow me here, she has lived with Summer for 40 years, the longest I have live with someone (not family) is only 10 months, but unless there is some kind of hate relationship between them I don't understand her. Maybe there are some dynamics with tne new Spring, the old one attacked Winnie so she had to die but maybe that took a while and Autumn doesn't knwo the new one well.

To explain, let's take one of the people I lived with for 10 months, let's call him "X" if I saw someone try to kill X with a scythe, I'd kill them. Especially[sic] in a fantasy/midevil world where wars were common. If someone attacked X then they are my enemy, I woudl not say "well I'm jsut sort of here..." They attacked my friend, they tried to kill them, I would not stand for that. Instead Autumn says "sure take away my power, I think Hector is cute."

I only hope my friends have more friendship in them.
Journ-O-LST-3
Regular Poster

Postby Catherine_Puce on Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:01 pm

I see from an another point of view. She's in front of a scythe user and probably the more powerful seasonal warrior of the group. She has a cancer. If she had calmed Winnie, she could have lived forever her. And even if her crystal is broken, she could have lived a full life here. Spring know that dying of a cancer is painful, so she was simply trying to avoid it. Beside she was in rampage mode, I bet that this was a really scarying situatin. She probably lacked of courage. Beside she was probably tagging along, I mean she know that Winnie is attached to Azrael. She probably guessed that she will refuse to fullfil the prophety and she just underestimate the situation. Anyway, now they are all at new in their world and Autumn probably suffer greatly of her cancer.

Et Azrael est l? en plus. C'est parfait comme situation. :twisted:

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Regular Poster

Postby Journ-O-LST-3 on Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:16 pm

The only way I can understand it is that Autumn didn't like summer at all. I still stand by my point that if you won't defend someone even with words then you're not much of a friend.

W: Roar I kill you with scythe.
S: Duck
A: Nah it's cool, I was just hanging out and stuff.
Journ-O-LST-3
Regular Poster

Postby Catherine_Puce on Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:29 pm

or you simply a coward too afraid to defy your fear when your friend need of help. Fight demon are easy when your magic make you win easily.Fight a dangerous and crazy amazon is different. They was three. Look here They are three against one, they could have defeat her with one, maybe two lost,if they attack in group but they all run away. They are deeply afraid. Even Summer stammer when Winnie finish to catch up her. Winnie is threatening. Not everyboby go attack a terrorist who just shoot a friend. They will probably more see that if they try they will get shooted too.

C'est pour ?a qu'il y a si peu de h?ros dans ce monde cruel.

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Regular Poster

Postby Journ-O-LST-3 on Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:06 am

Maybe but Autumn didn't even look surprised/angry etc, she was just hanging out. And I don't think these girls have really fought any deamons, they certanly don't seem like warriors.
Journ-O-LST-3
Regular Poster

Return to Picatrix