Got button?

A forum for Picatrix readers who wish to discuss the comic

Got button?

Postby Lunamatic on Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:10 pm

I read all of your comics so far last night, in one session. This usually only happens with the good comics. :D Therefore I will be linking to you, and I would like to know, do you have any of those handy 88x31 pixel buttons available for people to link to you with?

If you don't, I'll just make one up myself, so don't worry.

Good work, I will be reading regularly. :)
Lunamatic

Postby Picatrix on Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:38 am

Yay! I'm glad you like the comic :D I don't have any small linking buttons yet (that goes on my to-do list for this week), but I'll link back to your site (which, by-the-way, is awsome :D) on my links page
Picatrix
Regular Poster

Postby Lunamatic on Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:55 am

Woah. :oops: Cool, I wasn't expecting a link back at all.
Here is a button I'll be using for the time being.

It will be very interesting to see how this battle turns out. :)
Lunamatic

Postby Mistix on Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:12 am

lol i wanted to help out and make a button but it ended up way over sized and i had trubble re-drawing Winny for the gif colors.. :| maby it well come in usefull some time, oh ya i can makek it scyle messages so like the first on says PIC the next one says Webcomic exterondenare or something then the next few say other stuff.. anyway dont laghf plez... took me 20 minits in MS paint (and a gif converter) since i dont have anything better.

-Mist
Mistix

Postby Mistix on Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:09 am

This is kinda want i ment by switching images like gif, umm anyway it would be better if other (more important) stuff was on the image, suggestions? lol. proably should swich the charitors like pic - name pic - name so like winny hector so on...
-Mist
Mistix

Postby Picatrix on Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:09 pm

AHHH, very cute! *lol* The two stubs up part is hilarous :lol: I'm going to take these and post them on the website when I update it :D I have a beta site going right now that's going to be a much improved version of the website now... I'm hoping to have it go live next week :D Just my luck, though... my husband, who is the computer brains behind Picatrix, gashed his hand open on a broken window this week... looks like I'll be doing the typing!
Picatrix
Regular Poster

Postby Mistix on Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:29 pm

awuch, sounds serious hopefully not infected, i got a scar form a cut that i got when i was a kid becues it got infected. Anyway though so what would you like for the messgaes? That is if you want to use the gif style pik :) anyway its not artisitcly there maby some work on it migh make it look better lol
-Mist
Mistix

Postby Lunamatic on Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:38 pm

Mistix, love the banner. :) Line/pixel art is quite difficult to do.

Picatrix, I hope your husbands hand will heal up soon and make a speedy and comfortable recovery. And as always, keep up the good comic work you are doing. :)
Lunamatic

Postby Mistix on Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:04 pm

Thanks, i thought it was fun, allthough it dosnt look that grate, but im working on it ^_^
-Mist
Mistix

Postby Mistix on Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:38 am

YAY, just finished Hector Az and Sam! Now i can make a real corkie looken gif, There best like that. ^_^ (Whell when i get the spare time anyway.) btw, your page is darn cool Lunamatic :)
-Mist
Mistix

Postby Mistix on Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:43 pm

YAY ALL DONE ^_^

Well it was fun hope ya like it i think it would make a good Add or waterver but if not its still good fan art ^_^

-Mist
Mistix

Postby Mistix on Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:47 pm

AWW CRAP, i just realized that whenever Sam is speeking there is a pice of the side of the box missing.... :-?
-Mist
Mistix

Postby Picatrix on Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:12 pm

WHAHAHAHA, that is such a cute banner! Sounds like a usual day around the castle :D I really need to get that up for linking :D Which reminds me, that I really need to finish upgrading the site... ah, so many things to do... Hey, thanks everyone for the encouragement for BJ (my husband). He got lucky that it didn't infect and the stitches come out on Wednesday :D
Picatrix
Regular Poster

Postby Mistix on Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:07 pm

YAY, my button/banners are up ^_^ gives me a satisfied fealing. Thank you Picatrix and famly :)
-Mist
Mistix

Postby Weasel on Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:31 am

haha I love the one where they're all talking, soooo cuteness *dies from the cuteness*
Weasel

Postby Picatrix on Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:45 pm

I even made the special page just for you, Mistix :D Of course, anyone else can submit, too *nudge, nudge*
Picatrix
Regular Poster

Return to Picatrix