Here's the deal. I will draw you something. Anything you'd like - whether it's fanart for your comic, or something completely random. All you need to do is one thing - compliment my comic. C'mon, you obviously read it, surely there's something nice you can say about it. A few things to remember:
- - The quality of your compliment is directly proportional to the amount of effort I will put into your request. Saying "it's nice, I like it" will result in a stick figure. The more you elaborate, the more I'll try to make it look nice...maybe even adding color...or shading!
- You are requesting something from me, you are not demanding something. Ask nicely.
- As a rule of thumb, your request should not be longer than your compliment.
- Keep the compliments positive. Constructive criticism is okay, but keep it to a minimum, and always with suggestions. I don't want to hear "use color" or "draw better".
- You may provide fanart instead of a compliment.
- You've seen my work; when making a request, keep in mind my artistic limitations.
- If it's fanart, you can ask for your style, or my style. Your style, will of course require a bit more effort (see point 1).
- References, when applicable, are always appreciated.
- This offer is good until...well, whenever, really. If you take the time to compliment me, I will take the time to sketch something.