Tim in Washington DC

The place for the discussion of all delusions, alternate or otherwise. Especially those of the webcomic variety.
Tim
Cartoon Hero

Tim in Washington DC

Post by Tim »

Yes. If anyone happens to be nearby, some of us fellow 'Spacers are having a little get together, and I'll be there as well. Saturday, July 9th, starting at 10:30am at Gate A of Union Station (on the Metro Red line). More info here.

This started out as an informal gathering, but it might be picking up steam and growing into a mini-con. In fact, I'm not too sure what to expect. But I'm letting you know, in case (1) you want to stop by and say hi, and (2) the possibility of a missed update or something. But I've got a little time left, which I plan on using to make lots of updates in advance.
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!

Tim
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tim »

I'm back. It was a fun time! Recap thread here.

I was going to say "in case you haven't noticed", but you probably haven't, cuz I haven't updated. This is because I'm currently still on vacation (and will be until Monday), which has resulted in an extreme case of lazy-ass. Like I've barely done anything. And it's great. Plus, a bit of writer's block.

I'm hoping getting back into a regular schedule will yield regular updates again. Stay tuned!
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!