<sneezes>

An action/comedy comic with an ongoing storyline and a very fitting name.

<sneezes>

Postby Apathetical on Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:52 pm

Accursed cobwebs.....Now where's my rifle?

A hunting I will go..
A hunting I will go....
Hi-ho, the derry-o,
A hunting I will gooooo......

And on a serious note, somewhat. Wanted to let you know that at least this reader hadn't given up. I was actually starting to worry that perhaps my computer in a glorious fit of stupidity had cached the comic's page and I was missing the updates .>.>

Anyways, keep up the work and good luck on with the lazy grind contest(gee, given the contest isn't that a wee redundant? Probably).
Apathetical

Postby Derenge on Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:50 am

OH MY GOD, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO WAKE IT UP!?
Derenge
Regular Poster

Postby Apathetical on Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:51 pm

Aims the rifle
Pulls the trigger

CLICK!

Whoops, I knew I forgot something....

Umm......Nice raccoon. Niiiiiiice raccoon.

Now who doesn't have rabies?

Not you! Yeah, that's right! 'Cause you're a good boy aren't ya?

mutters under his breath, "God I hope this works"
Apathetical

Postby Jkior on Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:06 pm

awesome to see updates again! I was reading through to archive again the other day and noticed that you've improved quite dramatically both in scripting and artistically in the time you've been doing this storyline. The last few colors have been quite impressive (although in a way I enjoy the most recent b&w too.) Good luck with future updating!
Jkior

Postby Lelldorin on Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:01 pm

This comic needs more active fans.

I managed to hold on, mostly because I was weaned on comics like Machall, where updates are few and far between. It's really wonderful that you started updating again; the regularity is awesome, too.

So I guess now you know you have at least three fans who managed to hold on through the update-less time.
Lelldorin

Postby Derenge on Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:48 pm

heh, I don't have the most vocal fans that much is true, but usually if I whine enough about it in a text update I get a few emails from them that tell me they exist. I don't do much to help them be more talkitive though, I've really not said much on the forum nor in text updates of late. Then again there is only so much a person can say about their own comic before they start repeating themselves. I've just sorta come to accept that and it doesn't really bother me.

Honestly though, in the grand scheme of things I update fairly well. I mean there are those who manage a lot more comics than I do, but in the nearly two years I've been doing this comic I've had over 100 pages, 112 I think. That is over 50 pages a year and therefore my average update rate is greater than once per week. Though my stated goal is to update three times a week my realistic, secret goal has always been at least a page a week. I've met that thusfar and then some, but I still hope I can keep the regularity up.

Speaking of regularity, friday made three weeks without a missed update. I don't think I've ever managed that in the past, not while I've been spending the sort of time that I do now on these recent pages.
Derenge
Regular Poster

Postby Lelldorin on Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:06 am

Derenge wrote:... in the nearly two years I've been doing this comic I've had over 100 pages, 112 I think.

over 100? and you didn't fall prey to the usual "OMG 100 PAGES LOLZ" thing that many webcomics do? Amazing.

Or, you know, maybe you did, and it was just before I started reading and I missed it in the archives.

and congratulations on three weeks of un-missed updates! (It's four weeks, now, isn't it.) The storyline has gotten significantly more awesome lately, and it feels more continuous than it did - maybe because the updates have been so regular.
Lelldorin

Postby Derenge on Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:06 am

It's four weeks, though I do need to color those two pages this weekend. I've been busy setting up the new site so it's been a bit rough getting everything done.

I never got a chance to go "woo, 100 pages" really, by the time I noticed that's how many I had it had already been a few weeks.
Derenge
Regular Poster

Return to Pointless