Story foreshadow in the "Terms" section?

Two 15th century Ghost Hunters track down spirits and capture ghosts in a 21st century Metropolis.

Story foreshadow in the "Terms" section?

Postby Arsonus on Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:38 pm

I was kinda bored and I started browsing around the website. I happened to read the "terms" section, and came across this:

Ghost Gate: An Abyssinian device given to Ghost Hunters which resembles a claw, when attached to a Ghost it sucks the victim into the Abyss. It can also be placed on the ground to create a gate for Ghosts and Spirits to walk through. Ghost Gates are engraved with their respective Ghost Hunters ID and the ID of their partners. This is used to determine who captured who and how many. The statistics are then used in determining Angel Status. Very rarely a Mortal may end up in the Ghost Gate and find themselves in a rather unpleasant situation. Demons are not allowed through the Ghost Gate and very rarely are exceptions made.

Now, it may just be a result of tiredness, but that last sentence--the one I bolded--seems to be something of a foreshadow. Perhaps are heroes will have to attempt this?
Arsonus

Postby IdolSF on Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:11 pm

mebbe could also be coinsidence why do you think they might go back
IdolSF

Postby Arsonus on Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:38 pm

Perhaps they are about to be killed in the real world? Or need to see someone?
Arsonus

Postby IdolSF on Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:21 am

kool I wonder what everyone else think
IdolSF

Postby Tinkerbelcky on Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:50 am

Very interesting thought. Since they're already dead, though, I kinda doubt being killed in the real world would be much of a concern for them. I wonder if Alice would even want to go back to the Abyss?

It could all be unintentional. I work with Ruxen and we discuss comics sometimes, but I still have no idea how far ahead she's planned, or if she knows at all what she's doing. :lol:
Tinkerbelcky

Postby Arsonus on Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:26 pm

Tinkerbelcky wrote:Very interesting thought. Since they're already dead, though, I kinda doubt being killed in the real world would be much of a concern for them. I wonder if Alice would even want to go back to the Abyss?

Umm... Actually, elsewhere in the background section it says that any demon who dies in the mortal realm suffers the "second death"--an extremely painful, eternal death. Ow. So, there is some incentive not to get killed, even at the cost of going back to the Abyss.
Arsonus

Postby Lewellynthedolphin on Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:57 pm

Arsonus is right. *grin* though, for some reason i doubt alice would want to go back to the abyss. I dont really know about the ghost gate thing though... *ponders it for a while*

~lewwy
"We danced above a world forgotten, moments cherished even now" (The Crüxshadows - Cassandra)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)
Lewellynthedolphin
Cartoon Hero

Return to Crow: Alicesynaege