Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance...

The stories of all the residents of one particular apartment. And not just the one human on the lease. Evil genius bunnies, militaristic refrigerator goo, gay frogs and an adventurous cricket.

Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance...

Postby Bek on Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:55 pm

I just had the best month ever. 1254 visits, according to the Webalizer page. Evidently the key is to pay $10 a month for one of the little square ads on thewebcomicslist.com. I did that from mid-March to mid-April and then renewed for another month. Big time visits off of that. Well worth the money. The other thing was my massive overhaul of my links page. I've gotten several hits from people looking for one of the comics I linked. Hopefully people are clicking through, which means the sites I linked will realise my comic exists and that I think they are cool. Not looking for link-back, actually, just to have people know the comic is there.

Also, I have more ideas than ever before and they're forming up to be a real story. Long-term plotting and everything! Like love interests and stuff. (ooooooh! aaaaaaaah!)

Hmm. I'm coming up on a year at the end of May. I will have to do something cool. Of course, my boyfriend will be visiting then, and I haven't seen him in months, so I may have other distractions... :wink: I'll just have to work ahead. maybe.

Well, it's late, and I'm punchy, and I get chatty when I'm punchy. Plus, as far as I can tell, Toxic's the only one who reads this thing, so I'm writing this for a very small audience... Hi Toxic! *mwah* (I have such an 'I want to be his friend' crush on this guy it isn't funny. It's not romantic, just that he's cool and all. I need to sleep now before I type even more too much.)
Bek
Regular Poster

Return to 1 Br. Apt.