MintGlossary

The story of a Mint Tasting Dragon Cub and his friends, as they enter into the old Tea-Coffee conflict.

MintGlossary

Postby Sarasoji on Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:19 pm

Tell me which events, words or situation you don't understand from the Mint whelp Saga! I'll try my best to clarify them without spoiling the story!
Sarasoji
Regular Poster

Postby Risky on Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:49 pm

What's this tea you speak of? Is that like bathwater?
Risky

Postby Sarasoji on Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:13 pm

Tea: That hot/cold drink that Englishmen drink. In the comic, it also represents the good stuff that is good, and it is also a holy drink that gives a very looooong life to those who follow the path of goodness and teaness.
Sarasoji
Regular Poster

Postby Risky on Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:53 pm

So does drinking tea made with Mint Whelps give you long life too?
Risky

Postby Sarasoji on Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:09 am

Theorically, yes. Practically, yep!
Sarasoji
Regular Poster

Postby Risky on Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:23 pm

*eyes mmmmint whelp* So... how does cloning work?
Risky

Postby Sarasoji on Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:21 pm

In the comic, by taking a sample of a person's hair, skin, or other tissue, and, through the use of an artificially made cigoto with one half "blank" DNA spaces ((think of it as a non fertilized egg--only half of the DNA data is sampled there)), and then, replace the required DNA data with the data recovered out of the first sample. At least, that's the method Dejeron used to clone Karenina, and change minor tyhings like her hair colour.

If that doesn't convince you... HE USED EVIL CLONING MAGIC!!!!!!
Sarasoji
Regular Poster

Postby Risky on Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:26 pm

Well, and I think now we should clone Mint Whelp... for eternal tea life!

What is time travel about?
Risky

Postby Sarasoji on Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:50 am

Through the use of magic, you reverse the process of entropy (or energy disperssion, in a sense) without yours going back. So, in that way, the world is regenerated into the past, to say it in a sense, and so, you can alter things that happened in the "past".

To prevent a paradox from happening there are three different ways:

A) Never kill the purpose of your existence, that is, no killing your mother in the past, or sumthin' like that.

B) Do not do what you were meant to change. Setting an example, if your purpose is to kill the evil guy that is strong in your future, but weak in your past, you can't do that, or, otherwise your purpose to travel to the future would be denied, thus creating a paradox. So, instead of traveling to the future to kill the evil guy that is striong in your past, but weak in your future, make your purpose, lessay, save the dodoes from extintion. That way, you can do all the killing, and never save any obnoxious dodoes... yay!

C) Since entropy returns to it's original state, to say it in a way, the alteration of the it disperses wouldn't cause any paradox, since it's more like we are rewriting story. And, if you are wondering about that energy disperssion creating a paradox since, the enrgy dispersion the created you and your personality and reasons did not actually exist by rewriting story, then, I must remind you that the thing was done with Magic, thus, letting the energy dispersion that created you remain untouched until the magic is over.

Then again, ALL paradoxes can be solved with magic, so, forget I said anything about this :p

The thing is, Time Travel can be done with EVIL TIME TRAVEL MAGIC!!!!!
Sarasoji
Regular Poster

Postby Risky on Sat May 21, 2005 7:02 pm

What was that battleship?
Risky

Postby Sarasoji on Sun May 22, 2005 4:40 pm

Back in the Tea Wars, the catpeople were well known for their ability to build Flying Vessels. To defeat David's efforts quicker, Jerred decided to call the catpeople's help, offering them to defend them against David's monsters. The catpeople became part of the Tea Liberation Front, and began to design and build a Flying Battleship.

What we saw in the comic was a special request of David's. Since the Tea Liberation Front used Dragons as their new Special Air Force ((and they were damn good at destroying battleships)) David asked for a Battleship capable to withstand Dragon's Breath Attacks.The first and most probably last in it's kind, the new battleship we see in the comic was destroyed thanks to Quazal's sacrifice.

Now, why did The Tea Liberation Front want battleships if they had dragon's help? Simple. The Battleship was not only a way to attack, but also a way to transport the Tea Liberation Front's growing numbers from one place to another, something that would be too embarrassing and problematic for both the Dragons and 'em Liberation Folks, not to mention, a cannon shell would reach more easily it's target than a Dragon's Breath.

And that, my friends, is that, I guess.
Sarasoji
Regular Poster

Postby Risky on Sun May 22, 2005 4:46 pm

I'm still a little confused, I guess. If catpeople built the battleships, and they were with the TLF, then did they build that one for David? Wasn't David a kind of guy you would see at Starbucks ordering a Frapuccino instead of a Tiazzi?

(And also, doesn't that battleship look a little random to you? )
Risky

Postby Sarasoji on Mon May 23, 2005 1:39 pm

As it happened in http://mintwhelp.keenspace.com/d/20041103.html and http://mintwhelp.keenspace.com/d/20041105.html the catpeople left the TLF because Jaime failed to protect their town, and joined David, giving him the battleships they had built for the TLF... well, wether it was because they didn't want further annihilation from him, or out of spite, or both, guess we'll just have to guess that one out.

You forgot to add in David's decription: "And is very handsome!"
Sarasoji
Regular Poster

Postby Sdragon on Mon May 23, 2005 1:52 pm

Yes, David said so himself! when has that man ever lied? Never thats when! Only thing that hasn't come to be is the 'I'll destroy you all!' thing, and he's trying real hard at that... What a trooper!
Sdragon

Postby Risky on Sun May 29, 2005 4:50 pm

On another point, what kinds of dragons are there?
Risky

Postby Sarasoji on Tue May 31, 2005 12:18 pm

As far as we know...

Fire Dragons, Water Dragons, Ice Dragons, Earth Dragons, Wind Dragons, Green Dragons, Tusked Dragons, Holy Dragons, Dark Dragons, Zombie Dragons, and, of course, Mint Dragons.

There are winged and non winged Dragons, too. Those with a slender, long bodies are called wyrms.

Sdragon is our Draon xpert, so I guess we should let him answer thib question too :D
Sarasoji
Regular Poster

Postby Sdragon on Tue May 31, 2005 12:27 pm

You pretty much covered the whole lot... Dragons come in many different shapes and sizes so its hard to really state what types there are. Also there are cross elements. Fire and Water dragon could have a child that has both ablities, or could end up with a none element dragon. Parent types have a big impact of what their children will be, but sometimes you get interesting and odd things such as mint dragons for example. Geuss the list of elements is ever growing.
Sdragon

Postby Risky on Tue May 31, 2005 3:44 pm

Sdragon wrote:Fire and Water dragon could have a child that has both ablities, or could end up with a none element dragon. Parent types have a big impact of what their children will be, but sometimes you get interesting and odd things..
Hm, steam dragon.
Risky

Postby Sarasoji on Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:00 pm

Steam dragon... didn't that one appear ob some Final Fantasy? :p

Anyways, any more questions?
Sarasoji
Regular Poster

Postby Risky on Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:56 am

What is like the dragon afterlife?
Risky

Next

Return to MintWhelp Saga