hindsight 21/17 ending!

A story of how the paths of two boys have crossed as the result of a strange pink elephant. Each boy attempts to overcome depression and find love and happiness in life, through others, or even each other. All while looking back and reflecting, "could it have been different?", "could it have been better?", "what if...?" Memories fade and the past is blurred.

hindsight 21/17 ending!

Postby Parkerjames on Tue May 31, 2005 10:39 am

Ok well not really, but I thought it would be nice to try and frighten a few people. hindsight 21/17 is ending, but at that time a new comic will be starting up with all the characters you know and love (well maybe not all of them, some might move on with other things in their lives...)

So what's the deal? Well as all of us go through new chapters in our lives, so do these characters. A lot of changes will be taking place in their lives, and I'd like to get a fresh start, and present this new story, as just that a New story. Of course knowing the background and characters will add more depth to the coming story, but mostly I just need to start fresh. I'm also hoping that I can use this opportunity to draw in new readers.

So here comes the contest part! I haven't yet settled on a name for this new comic, and I thought I'd offer any readers the chance to name the comic for me. Not only will you have the honor of naming my comic, but there will also be a small prize. Please be serious and considerate when you suggest names. Consider my naming conventions or characters, or other things about the story thus far. You may make as many submissions into this contest as you like, either post them here, or send them in an email to hindsight21/17@yahoo.com.

The comic will still be at the same location (althought keenspace is changing it's name to toonspace or webcomics... or something but I'll let you know more about that later). And your favorite characters will still be around. The comic will probably be on a 3 or 4 day update schedule, we'll see.

Thanks so much everyone for your support and reading the comic. I'll keep you updated.
Parkerjames
Regular Poster

Postby Insanitie101 on Tue May 31, 2005 12:43 pm

Geezus, almost killed me there. :sigh of relief: Well good luck with the ending and new beginning. I'll definetly be sticking around to see where this all goes. And I'm still drawing fanart (yeah I'm slow but I blame school and finals and such so =p). Hmm ... I have no idea, I've never been good with naming my own comics I don't know where to start. I shall ponder this further. :runs off:
=^Lysander^=
Insanitie101
Regular Poster

Postby Turbo on Tue May 31, 2005 8:11 pm

I'd like to see a prequel of hs 21/17. Y'know the storys of pj, alex, aisha and all the characters we love before they meet owen. Also wana know the story of Quinton (they say he was not always pink, they say he changed his colour back in the 60's and that he used to smoke mystical herbs and that's how he got his powers...).
Turbo

Postby Parkerjames on Tue May 31, 2005 10:25 pm

It's funny TC, because I was thinking the same thing just today. Of course I don't have the time for it right now, but I'd love to do a story for every character before the QUINTON
Parkerjames
Regular Poster

Postby Turbo on Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:38 am

I've some time, so if you write it and I could draw it...if you want
Turbo

Postby Parkerjames on Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:32 pm

your style would be great for them as kids. hehe. so you're just not motivated about your own comic? and you'd want to draw my story line.
Let me think about the best way to do this and we'll talk.
Parkerjames
Regular Poster

Postby Turbo on Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:06 pm

yeah, I need a change, anyting that doesn't involve time travelling would be great.
Turbo

Postby Little_e- on Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:02 am

How about "future perfect"?

or if it's in the past, "past perfect"
Little_e-
Regular Poster

Postby Parkerjames on Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:14 am

....Future Perfect... it has a certain ring to it being considered.
TC I'm going to start working on a script and talk to you sometime soon to see if we might could do your idea.
Parkerjames
Regular Poster

Postby Turbo on Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:11 am

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Turbo

Return to hindsight 21/17